An update which I would greatly appreciate

SerikFox

I have to say, when I first heard about sith and republic players not being able to talk to each other I was quite angry, as I thought it was ridiculous. That being, said, it's cut 100% of the crap I'm used to in pvp so I'm not very upset with it. However, I don't like not being able to talk to my guild when on my sith characters. It's actually prevented me from playing them at all really. I've been in the same guild for years now (we all came over from swg) and I'd rather not join another, nor do I want to have to start another one of the opposite faction. One guild name to use is enough for me. So, my proposal for an update would be to allow sith to join republic guilds and and republic to join sith guilds, so long as the player had a member of the proper faction in that guild first (basically, if I want to join a republic guild as sith, I would have to have a republic character from my account in that guild already). That would allow players to get all of their characters into the same guild without letting anyone simply take their sith and go join any republic guild. All I want out of it is to open up guild chat channels and mail with my guild members from any character on my account that is on the proper server. I'd also be for the option to turn off open world pvp against other guild members if that went through on a pvp server; but that would just be a bonus for me. I know that all of the other members of my guild would be thrilled with an update like this as well, and I imagine many others would be thrilled too.