Most Infamous PvPer gets 1,000,000 Credits

OldRepublicRevan

Who is the most hated person in pvp on this server? I will personally award the most hated person in pvp 1,000,000 credits.

If you know a person you think needs a mention please feel free to reply with their (forum/game name/class) name. I will count each mention of a name as a vote for that specific person.

Edited by OldRepublicRevan

I have a couple of people in mind, but I don't think they should be rewarded! I think the rest of the community deserves compensation for having to put up with them! :p

Thank the Old Gods for the "Ignore" feature! hehe

I have a couple of people in mind, but I don't think they should be rewarded! I think the rest of the community deserves compensation for having to put up with them! :p

Thank the Old Gods for the "Ignore" feature! hehe

She was going to mention me :(

I vote for Abscess. That guy is not only terribad, but he's rude and he probably smells. Trump's hands are twice as big as his hands :eek: Edited by Maegi
bad grammar is bad

Who is the most hated person in pvp on this server? I will personally award the most hated person in pvp 1,000,000 credits.

If you know a person you think needs a mention please feel free to reply with their (forum/game name/class) name. I will count each mention of a name as a vote for that specific person.

Votes invalid after midnight EST. I will tally up the votes and award the credits to the servers most infamous pvper as voted by his/her peers.

Definently Grav Round on the republic side... such a terrible commando and always blames the other team for a loss... but boasts that he completely carried the team on a win... only pulls like 200k :/

I rather like venkman. He might be a bit rude, but pretty much everything he says is true (yes even the stuff he says about me, I'm old enough to accept facts and not be in denial about my own abilities). He keeps the genchats clean of all the wannabes and puts them in their place.

EDIT-actually I'm not sure who the most infamous would be since a lot of players in that category left.

Edited by sithBracer

I rather like venkman. He might be a bit rude, but pretty much everything he says is true (yes even the stuff he says about me, I'm old enough to accept facts and not be in denial about my own abilities). He keeps the genchats clean of all the wannabes and puts them in their place.

EDIT-actually I'm not sure who the most infamous would be since a lot of players in that category left.

RIP Eavn :(

I would like to formally announce that I...er....Abscess has dropped from the race. It was a good run, and we had a lot of support from the good folks in "real" 'murica. I am hereby changing my vote to that master war zone proctologist, who never met a lube that he's liked yet. The Doctor of Proctor....D. Venkmanson M.D., Ph.D., OBGyn. esq. III 2016

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...