Loot bugs in HM/NMM EV

Anyone else experience loot issues in HM/NM EV yesterday? We beat first boss on Nightmare and he dropped no Tier gear - just 2 non-set 126 pieces and a schematic, which seemed basically like normal mode drops without the set tokens. We though it was ****ed up, so we exited, switched to Hard Mode and re-entered.

I think Gharj's loot may have been not broken (hooray for loot dropping as it should), but then the Pylons chest did not contain any tokens for Rakata legs which it normally has.

Anyone else experiencing this? Pretty frustrating to make the effort, then run into buggy loot tables. By the way, we were running master looter. Not sure if that is part of problem, but it has worked fine for us in the past. These bugs are extremely annoying and should have been fixed weeks, if not months ago.

But, Hey, at least the whole raid got quest credit :mad:

There currently is a bug with Pylons with Master Looter in that if you have it on, nothing will drop. You'll have to switch it off Master Looter if you want loot there. As for the rest, I've heard from guilds on my server that are also having issues with Nightmare loot not dropping after this last patch, not sure if that is also a Master Looter issue. Edited by Blev

/signed

BIO fix this!!!! We lots at least 6 pieces of gear to bugged bosses and chests. We killed everything and had barely anything to show for it.

EV on Master loot is basically impossible we had to change to round robin to be able to pick any gear up.