LFG interface.....

Im making this thread only for the purpose of getting the developers to make a LFG interface for the game. Its completely pointless to sit in your Fleet area spamming for groups when you have 100 other peps Trolling, Selling crap, or asking for help from others. I dont care about opinions on this matter just make it happen.

I am just making this post to point out that there is already a LFG interface in the game.

In the top-left of the screen, click on the name of the instance you are in. It shows you who is currently in your zone (up to 100 people, anyway), including whether they are LFG and )if they bother to set it) any LFG comment, which will usually be the specific FP, Operation or mission they are looking to group for.

From your post, it is not 100% clear whether you have found that, or if you actually want a LFG tool with a wider range of features.

The current looking for group tool is crap. You can type /who (or go into the social pane and select who) and then type in the filter box LFG 50 (or LFG 1-50 for lower levels) and get everyone who is LFG but you can't really read comments unless they made them short and worse of all no one uses it.

We need a REAL LFG tool, I want wow's I don't care if it's cross server or not I just want a que system. Make me go to the portal to activate it just give me some way to find players who want to do the instances I do while I play the game instead of having to sit AFK in damn the fleet waiting for people who may never log in.

Im making this thread only for the purpose of getting the developers to make a LFG interface for the game. Its completely pointless to sit in your Fleet area spamming for groups when you have 100 other peps Trolling, Selling crap, or asking for help from others. I dont care about opinions on this matter just make it happen.

+1

I totaly agree

Yea so why is there no LFG tool in the game?

really? why? does anyone know?

Be course the game isnt finnished.

As much as i love the game im so frustrated of obvius missouts like lfg, loot system etc.

Its like its all there, but you cant reach it.

I am just making this post to point out that there is already a LFG interface in the game.

In the top-left of the screen, click on the name of the instance you are in. It shows you who is currently in your zone (up to 100 people, anyway), including whether they are LFG and )if they bother to set it) any LFG comment, which will usually be the specific FP, Operation or mission they are looking to group for.

From your post, it is not 100% clear whether you have found that, or if you actually want a LFG tool with a wider range of features.

Good troll, would not read again.

No, an actual LFG System where you:

1. Pick your role

2. Join a queue

3. Recieve a queue

4. Join FP

5. Collect loot

6. Repeat.

Simple and to the point. BW should do this. The FPs are great,and I enjoy them, but I've out-leveled a couple because I didn't want to sit around and try and find a group. Admittedly, it's never really taken more that 10 minutes for me to find a group though.

No, an actual LFG System where you:

1. Pick your role

2. Join a queue

3. Recieve a queue

4. Join FP

5. Collect loot

6. Repeat.

Edited by Seydis