Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yo!

xNYROx
11.19.2012 , 03:44 PM | #1
I subscribed a few days ago but have yet to do the ol' introduction thread. I am recently disabled from the military so i finally a have a little time to game alhough my kids come first. I must say i am very impressed with the game and the community. I have seen a little hate towards F2P players but I sub so it doesn't affect me much. However I personally have met a few very helpful veteran players although i still do not have a guild yet(probably because I am only level 13 lol). The gam itself is amazing and deserves to be so much more then a free to play game.

Anyways hit me up some time in-game name Ny'Ro on Harbinger server.

Looking forward to gaming with some of you guys.

Oggthebase
11.20.2012 , 04:06 PM | #2
Welcome aboard and glad to see you're happy with the game!
It has a few shortcomings but it's still very enjoyable.
I know this is the introduction forum and people think they should write a little something, but most of the "forum life" is either in the specific class or your server forum (the harbinger).

Good luck in finding a guild, you are never too "low level" to join one!

happysister
11.21.2012 , 07:34 PM | #3
i know i've answered some of your questions already, but welcome all the same. ^_^ yeah, i was pretty impressed with this game when i first tried it myself. it's kinda hard for me to go back and play other MMOs now. i'm so spoiled.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Essence_of_Light
11.21.2012 , 08:40 PM | #4
Welcome to the SWTOR community. It is always nice to see new players come and play the game, especially when they enjoy it. I'm glad your having a good time so far. Goodluck
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!