Pre-Launch Guild Program. Anyone around?

-Titus-

Was curious if there are many pre launch guild program guilds still around? I know a lot of the players who have been here since launch could be on there 3rd server by now. Was curious who else has stayed together through the server merges from day 1. Edited by -Titus-

Was curious if there are many pre launch guild program guilds still around? I know a lot of the players who have been here since launch could be on there 3rd server by now. Was curious who else has stayed together through the server merges from day 1.

Brotherhood of Eternal Sleep's original 4 members have been together since first beta.

how's that? :p

Natural Selection is a pre-launch guild from Darth Bandon, republic side, mostly PvE.

Guild is still alive though I'm the only one left with a character in it who still plays. I recently gquit on my main to try and find an actually alive guild, but my alts are still in it.

Dual Sun Brigands and Shadows still around, via Darth Bandon and Corellian Run. This year is actually our 10th as a guild carrying over from SWG.

Good to see another SWG guild. We got started in 2006 so you have a few years on us. But yea we were Sith Wyrm, then Corellian Run and now here.

Really good to see a hand full of guilds still around. I hate seeing all the guilds that pop up and disappear just as fast.