+++++ 2v2 Tournament Sign-up Sheet +++++

Morde_

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to Theme. Krunchy's ban is over soon and he'll be 50 right away (or so they say).

I gotta be fair to them because they signed up first.

If, for some reason, anyone can't get the fight done or drops out, S'ifu+Hood-rat are first alternates

Edited by Morde_

Hey I'm Brik, on team Goldy, didn't know the tournament was happening right now when Channeled asked me to go, and I'll be out of town for it. I found a replacement though, and the first team has already agreed to fight Channeled and Coldfussion (scoundrel) as my replacement IF THAT IS OK. they are fighting tonight and recording it, so if it's got admin's blessing then team Goldy is now Channeled (shadow) and Coldfussion (scoundrel)

Thanks man, hope you understand.

Hey I'm Brik, on team Goldy, didn't know the tournament was happening right now when Channeled asked me to go, and I'll be out of town for it. I found a replacement though, and the first team has already agreed to fight Channeled and Coldfussion (scoundrel) as my replacement IF THAT IS OK. they are fighting tonight and recording it, so if it's got admin's blessing then team Goldy is now Channeled (shadow) and Coldfussion (scoundrel)

Thanks man, hope you understand.

That's totally cool :) I appreciate you letting me know.

Anyone interested in the final breakdown of the teams:

Operative: 7

Sniper: 0

Scoundrel: 5

Gunslinger: 1

Commando: 3

Mercenary: 2

Marauder: 7

Sentinel: 1

Juggernaut: 4

Guardian: 2

Sorcerer: 4

Sage: 1

Assassin: 11

Shadow: 4

Powertech: 5

Vanguard: 2

Unknown: 2

Imperial teams: 21

Republic teams: 11

mirror classes combined and sorted by frequency

• shadow/assassin: 15
  • scoundrel/operative: 12
  • sentinel/marauder: 8
  • vanguard / powertech: 7
  • guardian/juggernaut: 6
  • sage/sorc: 5
  • commando / mercenary: 5
  • unknown: 2
  • gunslinger/sniper : 1

Do you think we will we see a higher proportion of slinger/snipers in the 3v3?

Edited by funkiestj

• 2 months later...

I'm also hosting a big 2v2 tourney, I really didn't know about this tourney, seeing as I was an MMO noob not too long ago, so I didn't know jack **** about these forums and just how active we were as a community.

Hey, Scold. Maybe we could team up and host the 3v3?

I am still willing to contribute 2 million credits to the prize pool if that is still desired. I will even put some cartel items up as well. Medpacs and adrenal stacks too maybe? Who knows??????

I just want to see some arenas in this game. I've never done arenas before, and I am itching for some. I don't want to level to 90 just so I can 2v2 or 3v3. Cause...that's the only reason I would do it :rolleyes:

Anyway, hit me up in game if anyone is interested in 3v3s. We'll try to get it going before 2.0.

And Scold, I WANT THAT ARENA LEAGUE TO HAPPEN. We could do like divisions and ****, have playoffs at season end. HOLY ****. That's such a good idea.

It's done. If there is enough interest in this BEECH then I will make a website intended solely for The Bastion Arena League.

It's gonna be sick folks.