character name change

FOAMYTHEGREAT

So now that you've earned a bad reputation, and nobody wants to group with you, /changename....

Nope.

This is exactly why no mmo should have name changes unless made by a GM because of harassment

You get a bad rep you suffer the consequences

Edited by lineschmidt

This, and more importantly, transfers should be already working.

Give your character name some thought beyond something retarded at character creation and don't be a douche to others. This way you should never, ever, need a name change

Edited by lineschmidt

Name changes in mmos is the ultimate bad behavior enabler.

People do use it for other means as well. In WoW for example if you change race your name may no longer really apply. That's not to say it would apply in SWTOR.

This is exactly why no mmo should have name changes unless made by a GM because of harassment

You get a bad rep you suffer the consequences

Hey thats not fair, its not right to assume. I used a Star Wars name generator, and my toon name features the name of my girlfriend in (as that was one of the questions on the generator). She's now unfortunately an Ex-girlfriend and I'd love to be able to change it so I could remove her from the name; not because of a bad rep. Who's to say the question asker isn't in a similar predicament.

Edited by SeoDragon