Darth Malgus (prime) vs Arcann (prime): False Emperor vs Fallen Emperor

YTerminusreborn

At one point, these two individuals held the Galaxy by the throat. Both were revered as unstoppable forces and held power very few could ever hope to match. Both assumed the title of Emperor when the seat was empty. Both have been shown to be master duelists and one of the most powerful force-users of the Old Republic era. Who would win in an all out battle? I think I know, but I want to see your thoughts and reasons.

Is this that continuation of the conversation yesterday on Tatooine in the DM server when there was this question of Malgus verse Acina in fighting and politics? :p

Anyway, DM vs Arcann in a fight? Arcann.

Arcann uses the force in a different way than Jedi or Sith and i doubt even Malgus for as powerful as he was could ever face Arcann without changing the way he views the force and uses it like the weapon it was meant to be.

Malgus vs Arcann in Politics? I can't answer to that effect because we never saw how capable Malgus is leading.

He was a fool to open two fronts with the Republic and Empire. He could of waited a little longer when it is only the empire to deal with, he might of had a chance on one front and we could of seen what he was capable of, but as it is..

Edited by Celise

Malgus was a chum on a space station who failed and Arcann was powerful "because story."

Which means, any one of them could win depending on the writer. If we go solely by what we've been shown of them in SWTOR, then Arcann would wipe the floor with Malgus.

Edited by JuventusAndFCK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Malgus was a chum on a space station who failed and Arcann was powerful "because story."

Which means, any one of them could win depending on the writer. If we go solely by what we've been shown of them in SWTOR, then Arcann would wipe the floor with Malgus.

haha yes , but I think with power Arcann wins because he uses the force in a different way. still thought Malgus has a better vision of wat he wants and how to achieve it. ( he only lost because of the plot armor)

subtime http://www.swtor.com/r/q4rVsH thanks for helping me out I'm a new player.:ph_thank_you: