Bonecutter Helmet, Does It Exist?

SonicFox

Been wanting a helmet similar to the avatar I'm using now, but none of them were customizable. Note the Elite War Medic and other helms come close but not the exact same. Then I saw this one several sites but with very little info and no clue where to find it. So does the Bonecutter Helmet exist and if so where can I find it?

I've seen green drops of the helmet, and I've seen a player or two wearing the green version.

THe helm youre referring to is also in the BH progression trailer as a set worn by powertech

I have found the model, yes, but I'm asking if the same model has a moddable piece, and the only one I can find in databases is the Bonecutter's.

grab the ciridium onslaught helmet. Its a heroic quest reward in Correllia if i'm not mistaken. I think it looks exactly the same as the one depicted in your avatar and its orange (customizable)

Again it does look similar but it isn't the same. The ciridium is the helffire helemt with the tusk things and the bonecutter is the foundry helmet with tusks. The visor on the ciridium has a large T-visor while the bonecutter is more like a slit. I have that and the war medic but no they are not what I am looking for.

Try looking for it on the Fleet Dark Side Vendor. I say this because the item shows a dark side requirement. That may not dictate that it is at this vendor or not; but I would at least try. Considering how little information is available on this game at this time being so new; you may have to wait for an answer...

Try looking for it on the Fleet Dark Side Vendor. I say this because the item shows a dark side requirement. That may not dictate that it is at this vendor or not; but I would at least try. Considering how little information is available on this game at this time being so new; you may have to wait for an answer...

You consider 9 months still new?

Been wanting a helmet similar to the avatar I'm using now, but none of them were customizable. Note the Elite War Medic and other helms come close but not the exact same. Then I saw this one several sites but with very little info and no clue where to find it. So does the Bonecutter Helmet exist and if so where can I find it?

I don t know if you changed your avatar since you posted but if you want the 1 you have now in your avatar you will get it as a reward for doing Heroic 2 Wookie Revolt on Correlia

Already checked, couldn't find it.

I don t know if you changed your avatar since you posted but if you want the 1 you have now in your avatar you will get it as a reward for doing Heroic 2 Wookie Revolt on Correlia

Again, no that is a differentr helmet. Looks similar but not the same.

What everyone keeps refering to: http://www.torhead.com/item/d8Oq0Cl/ciridium-onslaught-helmet

What I am looking for: http://www.torhead.com/item/dcibZxZ/bonecutters-helmet

There is a difference, trust me. Just want to find a customizable version of what I'm looking for, which seems to be the only one if it exists.

I'm also looking for this piece. Somewhere It mentioned armormech 340... so maybe try to see if its a craftable piece? I have begun the quest to find this item as well... let me know what your findings result please!

I'm an Armormech on my PT, and I have not seen any schematics for this helmet unless it's super rare.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Bonecuter helmet you after: http://www.torhead.com/item/dcibZxZ/bonecutters-helmet does not exist ingame in either a modable purple or orange... your better off getting the one people refer you to : http://www.torhead.com/item/d8Oq0Cl/...slaught-helmet and just unify it colour wise to a chest to get teh appropriate colour on the helmet

How do you know it does not exist in game? What proof do you have?