How much money....

HammersteinSW

Congrats, you won't find anything more silly than blowing 150€ on virtual items. lol

you could as well light up a cigar with the cash, donate to a relief fund or back a project on Kickstarter. All of that would be better use for that amount of money.

and no, I won't spend any real money in the shop. No gambling boxes, no magically summoned carbonite chamber and no useless pet. I'll save it up in case it can be spent on something useful, a.k.a. the damn space expansion, if it ever comes.

That's a terrible way to look at it. Most people have entertainment budgets, and if this is how he wants to spend it then it isn't worthless at all.

Do you have a job? Saving 150€ a month to spend on whatever you want isn't difficult at all.

Yes i have a job, but by the time ive paid Car Insurance, petrol prices, food, rent, phone line, internet subscription to the game, electric, gas, tv licenses etc etc etc and with xmas coming up 150 euros is alot of money

I'm planning on buying all the features I need to eventually let my sub lapse.

I only play 2 characters and don't really have the interest in pursuing any of the other classes.

Once I have all the quick-bars and other stuff I need. Then I'll probably just buy ops passes week to week.

Only way I resub is if we get some really crunchy content next year.