The Red Eclipse

T3-M4

Vanjervalis Chain

The Progenitor

Mantle of the Force

Darth Nihilus

Battle Meditation

Jar'Kai Sword

We will keep you updated on the status, and thank you for your patience.

- Tait

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its nice to know as you say, but they state on twitter that there's no ETA as to when they will solve these issues.

So it could be in the next 5 mins, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, a month or a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

And what is really annoying is there are those like myself that pay a monthly subscription fee and half the time we're paying for nothing because we can't get logged in never mind play the game :mad::mad::mad:

Edited by hydratattoo

Yes its nice to know as you say, but they state on twitter that there's no ETA as to when they will solve these issues.

So it could be in the 5 mins, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, a month or a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

And what is really annoying is there are those like myself that pay a monthly subscription fee and half the time we're paying for nothing because we can't get logged in never mind play the game :mad::mad::mad:

Well.. considering the fact that this issue show ups every 2-3 days... they just lack the qualified staff to fix it

Edited by Missandei

Hey folks!

We are looking into network connectivity issues on the following servers:

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

The Red Eclipse

T3-M4

Vanjervalis Chain

The Progenitor

Mantle of the Force

Darth Nihilus

Battle Meditation

Jar'Kai Sword

- Tait

try shutdown /r

Bioware wants to save monney with the shut down of european servers so they create lag on the european server so that the europeans move to the us servers and bioware can claim not enough europeans pay on the euro server. Edited by sepulhead

Bioware wants to save monney with the shut down of european servers so they create lag on the european server so that the europeans move to the us servers and bioware can claim not enough europeans pay on the euro server.

But won't we get loads of lag trying to connect to the US servers?

Bioware wants to save monney with the shut down of european servers so they create lag on the european server so that the europeans move to the us servers and bioware can claim not enough europeans pay on the euro server.

one of the most profitable mmo games in 2013 and you go and post this. Never go full retard

I pay for this, it's so annoying that I can't log in and I can't call anyone because who should I call? I'm from Sweden, Should I call US? UK? France? Germany?

This is bs, you take my money, but you cant help me at all unless I'm logged in. Can I get my money back? Because your services suck.

Hey folks!

We are looking into network connectivity issues

- Tait

Hope this will help for Battle Meditation :

Here are 4 screenshots of PingPlotter's record on 09-24-2014 at 21h24 CEST (few minutes ago), 195.2.30.61 seems to be the issue.

http://hpics.li/5ed2d28

http://hpics.li/ec4d47e

http://hpics.li/ed1d643

http://hpics.li/e8e01cf

Hey all,

The login issue has been resolved at this time, and you should be able to log in and play. If you're currently on an loading screen, you will need to close the client completely and then re-launch in order to get in.

We are still investigating the high latency issues that players are having, and we will update you as we know more!

-Tait

Bon au lieu de gueuler comme des cons là , ouin ouin sa marche pas etc, soyez patient !

vous imaginez pas le taf qu'il ont les développeurs pour s’occuper du jeu alors svp stop vos connerie , soyez adulte , arrêtez de gémir comme de vrai pucelle !

Soyez déjà content que ils préviennent car vous seriez sur Wow , il y aurai rien du tout , même pas les développeur aurai bougé alors stop à la fin !!!

oué c'est pas normal , je paye ceci , cela , jt'en foutré moi