Friday Community Stream with Courtney and Hillary (10/24)

HillaryNicole

Hey everyone,

Stopping by to let you all know that Courtney and I will be streaming Friday on Twitch.TV. We plan on playing the Empire side of Forged Allianced.

When: Friday Oct 24, 2014

Time: 4-6 PM CDT

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

What: Empire Forged Alliances

Server: Shadowlands

Faction: Empire

Look forward to seeing y'all there! :jawa_smile:

-Hillary

Edited by HillaryNicole

I'm glad you're streaming but I hope you know you're showing stuff that nobody is interested in. We want to see more details (class changes, combat and discipline system etc) about 3.0, not a two-hour version of flashpoints we have done 50 times already on both sides.

Seriously, is there anyone at this point who might consider this new information? As much as I love the girl team, I don't think I'm going to bother watching this.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

i'm glad you're streaming but i hope you know you're showing stuff that nobody is interested in. We want to see more details (class changes, combat and discipline system etc) about 3.0, not a two-hour version of flashpoints we have done 50 times already on both sides.

Seriously, is there anyone at this point who might consider this new information? As much as i love the girl team, i don't think i'm going to bother watching this.

this !!!

I'm glad you're streaming but I hope you know you're showing stuff that nobody is interested in. We want to see more details (class changes, combat and discipline system etc) about 3.0, not a two-hour version of flashpoints we have done 50 times already on both sides.

Seriously, is there anyone at this point who might consider this new information? As much as I love the girl team, I don't think I'm going to bother watching this.

they said on the last stream that they know we want to see the other class changes but they cant right now as they want to wait till the changes are a little more finalised before they release the information...

now if the community wasnt so volatile when they change stuff after an announcement they might be open to changing that policy but i see nothing wrong with it now if that means they have to do some "boring" content in the meantime so be it.....

they said on the last stream that they know we want to see the other class changes but they cant right now as they want to wait till the changes are a little more finalised before they release the information...

now if the community wasnt so volatile when they change stuff after an announcement they might be open to changing that policy but i see nothing wrong with it now if that means they have to do some "boring" content in the meantime so be it.....

Plus they have also said that the FA story arc is important and is the lead in to Shadow of Revan and some people (myself included) haven't actually played through those flashpoints and want to know the story. Yes you could just look up on youtube like I have but others don't want to do that.

We can't get livestreams with things we want all the time. Just be patient. New stuff will come soon enough.

Plus they have also said that the FA story arc is important and is the lead in to Shadow of Revan and some people (myself included) haven't actually played through those flashpoints and want to know the story. Yes you could just look up on youtube like I have but others don't want to do that.

We can't get livestreams with things we want all the time. Just be patient. New stuff will come soon enough.

Or you could play through it yourself...

What did I miss? I've seen FA too many times as is so didn't even bother with last week stream.

Apparently, last time that there was a stream with Courtney and Hillary, the stream chat was pretty toxic. I didn't see it, but I heard that the chat went well beyond the regular trolling/complaints territory and into sexual harassment land.

Edited by CmdrShpd

Apparently, last time that there was a stream with Courtney and Hillary, the stream chat was pretty toxic. I didn't see it, but I heard that the chat went well beyond the regular trolling/complaints territory and into sexual harassment land.

Sounds legit.

Toxic? I remember having a blast of a time, not having pvp questions answered. Being ignored until 10 people asked the same question, getting snarky comments from them. Being told they're tired of answering the same question every week. What's toxic about that?

The last stream was absolutely awful. Pvpers seem to think the best way to give feedback is to repeatedly spam chat with the same questions that have been answered time and again. Not to mention how disrespectful their tone was. Just because you don't like the answer to the question doesn't mean it hasn't been answered.

3.0 around the corner and you're doing this?

Wow, just wow.

Hype machine broken Bioware?

Eric actually detailed our plan over the next month or so in this thread by stating that last week and this week it is our plan to focus on the story of SWTOR leading into 3.0. November is when we look forward to doing streams to cover all of the class changes coming with Disciplines.

What server? Better be on Bastion. My Master won't be as merciful as I am with failure.

Will be on Shadowlands, Empire side. Same 55s from last stream :jawa_smile:

Actually seeing such comments directed toward Hillary usually makes me angry, but I don't recall the last Hillary/Courtney stream being as bad as you're making it out to be. I am one of those useless optimists though and fully admit my memories tend to be rose colored.

Actually seeing such comments directed toward Hillary usually makes me angry, but I don't recall the last Hillary/Courtney stream being as bad as you're making it out to be. I am one of those useless optimists though and fully admit my memories tend to be rose colored.

Seeing such comments directed towards anyone is not pleasant, but I have seen those during every stream, doesn't matter who from Community Team is playing. I think we just have to deal with a fact that there are bad people out there seeking for attention, just like in real life, and you can't really avoid them entirely.