Underworld Earpieces Upgrades

nalimko

I have been crafting the Underworld Weaponmaster's device regularly on The Red Eclipse Sever. The other day I was reverse engineering some other components and saw that there was a 20% chance to learn a new schematic. Deciding what the hell I gave it a shot....

Critical Underworld Weaponmaster's device

+159 Strenght

+172 Endurance

+110 Power

+79 Critical Rating

+79 Surge Rating

The mats required appear to be the same as any other Underworld equivalent piece except for the last "Null" and "Null / Undefined" listed for the material and the amount.

What is it?This is bug or what?What can i do with this?

I have been crafting the Underworld Weaponmaster's device regularly on The Red Eclipse Sever. The other day I was reverse engineering some other components and saw that there was a 20% chance to learn a new schematic. Deciding what the hell I gave it a shot....

Critical Underworld Weaponmaster's device

+159 Strenght

+172 Endurance

+110 Power

+79 Critical Rating

+79 Surge Rating

The mats required appear to be the same as any other Underworld equivalent piece except for the last "Null" and "Null / Undefined" listed for the material and the amount.

What is it?This is bug or what?What can i do with this?

can you craft it?

Nope.I can't craft this item now :S

Screenshot of item

Screenshot of problem

Yeah, that tells me that you being able to RE the original for a better schematic is a bug. The critical earpiece definitely exists (and would be awesome to have), but it looks like they changed their mind about them being available. Understandably so, as a crafted earpiece like that (but dread forged equivalent) would make the actual drops worthless. I'm sure crafters wouldn't mind, though lol.