Why so many QQers, this game is awesome.

TheGreatSith

I don't know why their are so many QQers in this forum. Seriously this game is awesome. I think most people on this forum haven't been around for another mmorpg release. Because if they did then they would realize how good of a job bioware did on the release of this game compared to other companies. I see their are a ton of WoW noobs out their. I was their on release of WoW and it was horrible. With updates in the future this game will only get better.

The idea that people ether be all cheerleaders or should be labeled as a QQer is false. Its a great game so far as I can see [lvl 30] but I have found bugs, players using exploits, visual anomalies, things I wish were in the game and things that are missing that were in beta.

Belive it or not it is supportive to help Bioware out by pointing issues out as long as its done in a constructive manner.

:)

There really isn't "so many".

There are a handful of posters who post about the same issues repeatedly. A majority of them are likely just trolls who enjoy getting the forum based fired up over hot button issues like subscriber numbers, life-cycle of the game, comparison to wow etc...

There are some users with legitimate issues, I absolutely agree. But considering after a few days and before Christmas even came there was a million subscribers and rising, even if you were to be generous and say there were 200 people making extremely negative posts here, (and let us assume they are serious, not trolls)

200/1,000,000 = .0002 = 0.02% ???

Not a biggie, don't let em stress you out game is awesome and here for the long haul.

The game was super fun for the first 30 levels or so. After that you really start to realize how much of the same is repeated over and over and over and over until you reach 50 and then there is hardly anything to do... I honestly want to play some other characters for the story, but I'm not sure I can make it through the general questline ever again. I'm afraid this might turn into another Rift for me. Played it for the 30 days and canceled.

I don't know why their are so many QQers in this forum. Seriously this game is awesome. I think most people on this forum haven't been around for another mmorpg release. Because if they did then they would realize how good of a job bioware did on the release of this game compared to other companies. I see their are a ton of WoW noobs out their. I was their on release of WoW and it was horrible. With updates in the future this game will only get better.

Under level 25 amiright?

As long as the cristism is constructive I don't have a problem with it. As an earlier poster said, it's helpful to point out bugs and the such. Unfortunately, I really think they pushed this game out too soon in order to have it in time for Christmas. Still a lot obvious bugs that should have been cleaned up for launch.

the QQ'rs on the forum are just a vocal minority.

It would be best to assume no one is a minority unless you have concrete proof. Even if they were a minority they're the majority in the department of feedback. And ALL feedback should be valuable to a developer. Never will everyone be happy, but the less WIDE VARIETY of issues you find people complaining about, the better you're probably doing.

What I see now is thread after thread of different problems people claim to be killing the game for them... and that's not good no matter how fanboyish you want to be about this game. But wishing people to leave because they complain isn't going to ever help this game you love. Less subscribers, less money - less feedback - less popularity leading to even less subscription rate over time. So stop telling people to "stop QQing". All feedback is valuable whether constructive or not. What's not valuable is people telling others to stop "QQing"

And I'm here just trying to enlighten people somewhat hopefully.

There's only a very very very small % of the playerbase that visits Forums.

For example, out of my 9 friends i am the only one visiting forums.

There's only a very very very small % of the playerbase that visits Forums.

For example, out of my 9 friends i am the only one visiting forums.

And that percent of the playerbase is the percentage concerned enough about the game to hope some major issues will be fixed.

You guys need to chill :) The game is at release and you expect there to be 24/7 content for the hardcore players? They even announced earlier that they will cater the casual players...

I am level 50 now and I have been enjoying the journey sofar. There seem to be plenty to do. Daily pvp , weekly pvp, world objectives, warfronts, helping guildies, helping randoms, building server community, getting 10k affection eith every single crewmember, operations, hard mode flashpoints, rolling alt chars, getting ahold of crafting recipes, gathering rare mats for the crafting, spaceship missions, gearing up all companions, do quests for daily commendations, gearing up spaceship.

That list is already larger than you see in most MMOs tha are released. Plus with the graphics not being the most advanced in this game it won't take them forever to add new content.

Sounds to me like you are just looking for excuses to leave the game. No need to force those excuses upon the rest of us.

<3 the game

Arknath 50 Vanguard Trooper, Peragus Mining Facility (EU)

Member of DeMarcosCave

Some people over-hyped the game in their mind.

Some wanted a "better" WoW.

Some wanted something drastically innovative and original from woW.

Some people wanted SWG2.

Some posters work for Activision.

Some people expected a perfect MMO launch with zero bugs.

Some people don't like story.

Some people want Skyrim graphics and Street Fighter precision.

Some people wanted a sandbox.

Some people find those one or two things missing and want to crucify the game for it.

Most people are just trolling.

A lot of people love the game, and so have no real reason to come to the forums.

You can give them all a million dollars and they will complain that you didn't use the right amount of bills. People complain.

This game is awesome, and one of the best launches of an mmo I've experienced. Could use more polish later on, and a handful of bug fixes, but what mmo released without needing some fixes?

The idea that people ether be all cheerleaders or should be labeled as a QQer is false. Its a great game so far as I can see [lvl 30] but I have found bugs, players using exploits, visual anomalies, things I wish were in the game and things that are missing that were in beta.

Belive it or not it is supportive to help Bioware out by pointing issues out as long as its done in a constructive manner.

:)

pointing out issues is one thing, most people create posts that say "OMG this game sucks it should go die" that on the other hand is QQing and has no use at all.

I don't know why their are so many QQers in this forum.

Perception is not reality in this case. You could have 10,000 QQers in the forum and that would be less than 1% of the players. But 10,000 negative threads flooding the forums would make the sentiment about the game seem very negative.