No title for conqueroring CZ-198, big game breaking bug for this week.

Thufir_Hawat

Currently in the achievements CZ-198 and Oricon don't have achievements, titles or are required for galaxy conqueror title. It seems odd that two planets are left out, yet two areas, Black hole and section-x which are not planets at all are both included in the conquest titles and achievements. Everything leading up to this said you got a title for conquering the planet this bug will mean you get nothing. Please confirm it is a bug and a fix will be here before next week.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am aware that the devs can't fix everything in one patch.

The CZ bug is a problem but ok, we can deal with that :-/

The major problem is the lack of information about that... Many guilds, on every server, have been working on conquering CZ-198. This means : time, credits, people. What we would really like to read is a clear answer...

Do you devs think this can be fixed before next monday or not ?

If not, no pb, we will have worked for nothing, but, fair enough, it's a game... :/

People just want some news...

Edited by LongHornTx

Bump.

My guild invaded CZ-198, and are now wondering if we should be bothering to fight for first place.

It seems as though we've wasted a week we could have been working towards Galactic Conqueror on another world. We feel like we've been trolled by the devs.

I am aware that the devs can't fix everything in one patch.

The CZ bug is a problem but ok, we can deal with that :-/

The major problem is the lack of information about that... Many guilds, on every server, have been working on conquering CZ-198. This means : time, credits, people. What we would really like to read is a clear answer...

Do you devs think this can be fixed before next monday or not ?

If not, no pb, we will have worked for nothing, but, fair enough, it's a game... :/

People just want some news...

Completely agree, it would be good just to be given some more information, so if it isn't going to be fixed we can stop trying as hard and wasting mats/time.

Thanks for the post, we'll look into it!

Hi Devs!

I know you have probably had your hands full, what with servers being down and this entire conquests thing as a whole, but right now you have 2 of the biggest, most super awesome guilds on Shadowlands locked up in what may end up being the highest point scoring battle for a planet to date. But, and I think I probably speak for everyone in both guilds when I ask: Does CZ-198 count, or are we breaking our crafting war chests on a planet that has no achievement and does not count towards the "The Galaxy Conqueror" title.

Please, before I queue up my next batch of Invasion Forces, please, please just let us know.

Thanks.

p.s. If it's not too much trouble, two more things: Could you explain the " - or exchanged for powerful tools on conquered planets" part of the War Supplies: Invasion Force tool tip, and also what the word "Economy" refers to in the invasion bonus line for CZ-198.

p.s. If it's not too much trouble, two more things: Could you explain the " - or exchanged for powerful tools on conquered planets" part of the War Supplies: Invasion Force tool tip, and also what the word "Economy" refers to in the invasion bonus line for CZ-198.

I've been wondering the same thing, glad you brought this up 'nesto. I'm thinking this issue may deserve a thread of its own, really.

We're confident in you dev-team. We know you'll get this CZ-198 wrinkle smoothed out.

Edited by Kinudig

Hi Tait,

Fully understand that you guys have been busy as evidenced by the recent patches. Just wanted to know if you might be able to update us on this issue.

I think the key questions are:

A) Is the lack of title and achievement for wining the conquest of CZ-198 unintended?

B) If yes, will Austin or CS be able to award these achievements retroactively to those finishing first this week, if the resolve take longer than this week?

Thanks,