4 Days To Say "We Won't Help"

Myriandore

Ok I was angry, and maybe a little cynical. Anyhoo, this is my reply to a bw email (their 3rd)

Graham

For the past 4 days I'm asking for an armoring refund - not a whole piece.

You have me jump through loops of fire, I explain several times that my query relates to A-PIECE-OF-ARMORING and now after having bent over backwards walked the tightrope you announce you cannot refund mods...

In what language does armoring mean armoring to you?

Things being what they are I find it profoundly stupid a game that bases its gearing system on ripping mods cannot simply replace a mod.

And ladies and gentlemen... This was another case of BioWare game help not reading chat and intellectually ninja afking a perfectly winnable encounter!

Dummies...

Long story short, it would have taken less effort and time to find a way to help me than to take the long roads saying they wouldn't.

Hey hey mate.

Maybe try asking for refund of the piece you wrongly bought? I was that stupid to buy the scoundrel offhand for macy (the stats were better). They refunded my token so I could buy the correct offhand. Scattergunbarrel wont fit inside a blaster apparently :p

Anyway, maybe that'll work for you.

"We don't refund mods" seems to be pretty cut and dry. Your post lacks context.

You just proved the contrary.

i'm not trying to write a novel, I'm highlighting the pointless to and fro communication that could have been avoided had they read my request and simply said they don't refund mods.

For what it's worth i'm still fuming that they hide behind more lies to masquerade their lack of desire to go the extra mile to help.

Edited by Myriandore

It's a game for crying out loud!

A game they (BioWare) designed - don't come tell me they can't remove a piece of armoring and put another in...

Even the game "that shall not be named" would go to great lengths to help you rectify an honest silly mistake...

I spent months supporting this lot bug after bug, extended maintenance after extended maintenance and this is how they thank you...

Edited by Myriandore

You just proved the contrary.

i'm not trying to write a novel, I'm highlighting the pointless to and fro communication that could have been avoided had they read my request and simply said they don't refund mods.

For what it's worth i'm still fuming that they hide behind more lies to masquerade their lack of desire to go the extra mile to help.

I didn't gather that from your original post. Hence why I stated I felt it lacked context. Taken as is, it just sounds like someone wanting to sound off over how they didn't get what they wanted.

By summing it up like you did proves you perfectly understood the contents of my post.

Also, you very well know I wrote it because I didn't get what I wanted. Your problem is I'm not asking for anything unreasonable, nor am I acting like an idiot.

You tried to be a clever troll and I caught you.

That's why now you try to camouflage it by acting all casual about not understanding.

The very fact that you're here again proves that you're following this up, feeding on your own trolling.

Shoo, go feed elsewhere

Anyway screw this, whatever took me posting a grievance here?!... I should know better.

Fck that armoring, bw and the rest that feeds on these remains.

lol. I, too, have no idea what you're even talking about in this thread. You got the wrong armoring and they won't refund your price for it? Or....something? :rak_02: Treat them with respect, fully explain your situation and ask kindly if it is possible for them to fix it for you. Otherwise you are probably SOL. Someone else in this thread even gave you a suggestion and even talked about one of their problems and how it was fixed......isn't that what you wanted in the first place in regards to this thread? Someone to help? Several were trying to and you basically just told everyone to eff off. *sigh*

Edited by blindxsecrets