Please let me vendor my Cartel Pack trash...

krashovrload

++

Anyone know if there are any plans to let us just vendor the Cartel items we no longer want.?

I know we can put stuff on the GTN but when there are 20+ pages of the same items most of us are going to be stuck with stuff we don't need or cannot use.

Is there any (good) reason why this cannot be done (and done soon).?

That's all

++

Just hold onto those items let the market settle down and in a few weeks those items will be gone and then you can put yours up on the GTN for a higher price. The GTN has way more than it normally would now as all the subs used their free coins on packs. Once that wears off pack items will start to be harder to find and prices will rebound.

Just hold onto those items let the market settle down and in a few weeks those items will be gone and then you can put yours up on the GTN for a higher price. The GTN has way more than it normally would now as all the subs used their free coins on packs. Once that wears off pack items will start to be harder to find and prices will rebound.

Wrong.

When there are over 40 pages of nothing but Elegant Loungewear and 20 pages Covert Torso Energy Armor, it says that the drop rate for those items from the packs is way to high and there is very little player demand for them.

They are crap items with limited appeal, and the drop rates need to be adjusted or allowed to just trash them.

Seriously, let us vendor our 100000 stupid mounts that nobody wants already.

The in-game economy is already ruined, for the most part. Considering I can make a couple hundred thousand by doing dailies alone, I don't think that letting us vendor this stuff is going to hurt the value of credits anymore than it's already been hurt by making them so freely available in the first place.

Go to Tython / Ord Mantel / Korriban / Hutta and call out in General chat, "Free Stuff at the cantina!" Then give it away to those who show up. That way you can get rid of your unwanted junk while at the same time making some newbie players very happy. Win win.

:cool:

Free players (who will be the most of the newbies) can't participate in Secure Trading. :/

They can receive mail! Free stuff at the mailbox!

Free players (who will be the most of the newbies) can't participate in Secure Trading. :/

They can receive mail! Free stuff at the mailbox!

Not all newbies will be F2Pers and there are subbers rolling alts as well.

Edited by Blackavaar

I'm curious what you think the value should be? 500 cr? 50000 cr? 1 cr? I'm guessing if they put one on at all it would have to be low so BW isn't setting a market minimum for them (that is, something with a vendor value of 50K wouldn't sell that low on the GTN).

Not all newbies will be F2Pers and there are subbers rolling alts as well.

Yeah, but considering how much trouble it would be sorting out the subs from F2Pers and the difficulty therein, you might as well throw your 100000 mounts up on the GTN anyway and be done with it.

Yeah, but considering how much trouble it would be sorting out the subs from F2Pers and the difficulty therein, you might as well throw your 100000 mounts up on the GTN anyway and be done with it.

So, just give them to the ones that can open a trade window. What's the prob?

It def. seems like a bug. I get a vendor price when I hover over an item im trying to sell. Ive read on here that some folks can sell to vendors....so I'm not sure what the issue is, but i would love for it to be resolved.....I'm not gonna buy any more cc packs till they fix this. too much trash!!!