At Traitor Among the Chiss is still a groupfinder nightmare

Between the high health silver mobs, the inessecent and contant 1 liners, the second boss being a pain to chase among all the silver mobs that always seem to chase the bolstered newb and the damn near impossible Strike Team Walker fight in this super long and pretty well hated (and avoided) operation-lite, I can confidently say the issue is NOT me. I run HM flashpoints and Ops for fun. I'm a long time player with no issue besides desync and a knack for being willing to give groups more chances than I should but dear god, I've yet to have a pug that could run this successfully. Don't give me none of the "group up with friends or a guild" crap, if it's in groupfinder and below HM content, it should be doable if people know the damn mechanics. I was on my 236 gear Sorc with a 248 Concealment Op, a lvl 37 Veng Jug who was eager to leap and drop dead first and a Engineer Sniper who might as well had not been there since he was kicked in favor of a Wampa on the second boss fight after multiple fails (though I solo carried twice with LoS and kiting). To my surprise, the Wampa was far more effective and we made it. But the Strike Team Walker broke the group. It wasn't even necessary! How hard is it to read and act on feedback. I'm sure your infamous metrics will tell you something along the lines of entry to completion rate is like 50:6 because its straight GARBAGE.

The mob health could be lower (not the first boss fight)

The walker could use a better mechanic other than tank n spank and avoid bad. It's a lazy fight and unnecessary as a bonus since people seem to think its a damn requirement.

Ditch the numerous bonuses and wrap them into 1 or 2.

Offer better checkpoints.

Remove it from the pre-60 queue. Alongside its garbage brother and sister Umbara and Nathema.

Delete the flashpoint and give us the option to off a specific someone on Odessen. We can forget this whole thing happened.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.