Dye Module Schematic Locations

MechaKaiserOmega

Speaks for itself. I know you get some from missions and vendors, I just dunno what vendors though.

Most of the vendor bought dye schematics come from reputation vendors in daily areas. Off the top of my head...

Section X

Oricon

CZ-198

Rishi

Yavin 4

All have a dye schematic. But in all cases you have to be champion or legend reputation to buy them.

There are a lot of dye schematics available from the artifice trainer too.

Yeh, i had realized it earlier when I got my Artifice to certain levels and the trainer gave me the skills. Now I hope to get enough dyes to make me rich, since some have prices up to 5 or 6 digits, even more! Which makes me mad that I didn't do this earlier :mad: Thanks for ur help! Edited by MechaKaiserOmega

Voss reputation vendor, too.

Vendor list : http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/swtor-dye-modules-guide/#Vendors

Reputation Vendoir list : http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/swtor-dye-modules-guide/#Reputation_Vendors

Can be learned : http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/swtor-dye-modules-guide/#Artifice_Crafting_Trainer

Sadly, almost all reputation vendors have black-based modules. No white, please ! :rolleyes:

And to me, personally, it's just another "imperial faction favouritism" hint ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Most of the vendor bought dye schematics come from reputation vendors in daily areas. Off the top of my head...

Section X

Oricon

CZ-198

Rishi

Yavin 4

All have a dye schematic. But in all cases you have to be champion or legend reputation to buy them.

There are a lot of dye schematics available from the artifice trainer too.

Bounty Hunter Reputation has two dyes as well. One is White and Pink. Have to have a reputation plus costs (don't remember for sure) 50 bounty contracts. I remember this one as my best friend loves Pink so I got it to craft her pink and white dyes.

They have another one as well, just don't remember the colors.

There is also a dye with the GSI Vendor as well.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Bounty Hunter Reputation has two dyes as well. One is Pink and White. Have to have a reputation plus costs (don't remember for sure) 50 bounty contracts. I remember this one as my best friend loves Pink so I got it to craft her pink and white dyes.

They have another one as well, just don't remember the colors.

There is also a dye with the GSI Vendor as well.

They aren't looking for dye modules, they are looking for dye module schematics.

Unless those modules can be REd and schematics learned.

Yeh, i had realized it earlier when I got my Artifice to certain levels and the trainer gave me the skills. Now I hope to get enough dyes to make me rich, since some have prices up to 5 or 6 digits, even more! Which makes me mad that I didn't do this earlier :mad: Thanks for ur help!

With "getting rich" in mind, the most popular dyes are those with black or white in the combination. Red, blue, and purple are also popular colors.

That being said, please do not expect to make millions over night. Right now on the Harbinger, the purple materials (of which every dye module requires one) to craft the tier 11 dye modules - midlithe crystals - are running 30k each and the average value of dyes is 40k each. (the remaining materials to craft dyes are a piitance, amounting to 1,000 to 1,500 credits total) so your net profit is 7.5k (after the 6% GTN cut).

They aren't looking for dye modules, they are looking for dye module schematics.

Unless those modules can be REd and schematics learned.

They are dye schematics. I brought the schematics and now I can make the dyes. They are at the BBA Acquisition Officer in the Cartel Area, and they each require 50 bounty contracts. The other is a Deep Brown/Deep Red Schematic.

As I said I brought the White/Pink Dye for a friend as she loves Pink so I can craft her the dye as many times as she gets outfits.

The One in the GSI is also a schematic.

I have a tendency to get all the schematics for my crafter so I can craft the dyes.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Some of these guides don't seem to be very up to date. For example, I can craft black/light-grey dye modules, but I don't see them on the lists. (I forget where I got the schematic. :o )

So go to all the vendors and check what schematics they actually have.

Some of these guides don't seem to be very up to date. For example, I can craft black/light-grey dye modules, but I don't see them on the lists. (I forget where I got the schematic. :o )

So go to all the vendors and check what schematics they actually have.

Black/Light Gray is available from the artifice trainer. I think the guides generally focus on the schematics not available from the trainer.

• 2 years later...
am I able to buy the black dye schematics from a vendor?

You can get dye schematics with black as one of the two color combinations (ex. Black and Deep Red or Black and Deep Blue), but if you're looking for a solid black crafting schematic unfortunately that doesn't exist. Solid black dyes (Black/Black, Primary Black, or Secondary Black) are all from the Cartel Market.