How much money....

HammersteinSW

...do you plan on spending tomorrow on CC and item packs ?

Personally I allow myself around 150€ a month to spend on completely silly stuff and I might blow it all on CC. The xp boosters are just too sweet to pass up, since they will finally make it less time-consuming to experience all the class stories. Also I'm a huge sucker for super-rare stuff.

How about you ?

Edited by HammersteinSW

...do you plan on spending tomorrow on CC and item packs ?

Personally I allow myself around 150€ a month to spend on completely silly stuff and I might blow it all on CC. The xp boosters are just too sweet to pass up, since they will finally make it less time-consuming to experience all the class stories. Also I'm a huge sucker for super-rare stuff.

How about you ?

150 euros!!!!!! Ure eiether Rich or crazy

And il spend nothing, i sub, anything i want il save up for and buy with my free coins, most of the stuff in store is cosmetic tatt anyway

Edited by mentalmackem

150 euros!!!!!! Ure eiether Rich or crazy

Actually neither and I'm only a student with a part time job, and of course some months I don't find anything worth wasting cash on. But it usually covers stuff like:

New hardware I don't need but want.

Kickstarter projects which won't be out for years.

Unhealthy food like Ben&Jerries ice cream.

....other nonsense...

Edited by HammersteinSW

Just whatever they're giving me. Hopefully its enough for the monkey lizard pet. That's pretty much all I want.

As for their crappy lottary boxes? They can stick their scam up their.....you can fill in the blank. :mad:

Edited by Lunafox

Not a single cent. Letting my sub run out and won't be renewing. I'm still here, only because the group I raid with has been having difficulty finding a replacement for me .... but, as of last night, we may have found someone to take my place, and I can kiss this game farewell. If .... and it's a huge "if" ... EA offers lifetime subscriptions, and I can swing the money for it, I might look into doing that ... but as it is, it's doubtful. But back to the question ... not a cent will go into their cash shop ... I get my "free" coins, and I probably won't even spend those (unless I can swing a lifetime subscription).

Honestly, unless the item packs turn out to have as of yet undiscovered items that I actually want, I don't expect to even spend the amassed cartel coins I already have let alone buy more.

Recoloured speeders, an assault cannon with a different sound effect and experience/valor/etc boost consumables do not get my blood pumping with anticipation.

Edited by Bleeters

Well personally I quit the game around May/June, but kept my sub since I still wanted to see some story lines.

I was looking forward to GW2, but despite the mechanics in GW2 being awesome I quickly realized that I couldn't stomach another sword&sorcery mmo, so 1.5 made me come back.

What I wouldn't give for a Science Fiction mmo with GW2 gameplay.....

Hell, I spent..............lots..................of money on SWG's TCG card packs to try to get the Imperial Spire house, and other types of items they promised to never make exclusive to TCG. I'm probably going to spend just as much money here.

You are a model coin customer. :)

Did you ever get the house?

Personally I allow myself around 150€ a month to spend on completely silly stuff and I might blow it all on CC.

Congrats, you won't find anything more silly than blowing 150€ on virtual items. lol

you could as well light up a cigar with the cash, donate to a relief fund or back a project on Kickstarter. All of that would be better use for that amount of money.

and no, I won't spend any real money in the shop. No gambling boxes, no magically summoned carbonite chamber and no useless pet. I'll save it up in case it can be spent on something useful, a.k.a. the damn space expansion, if it ever comes.

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst