Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elite Warlord Sorc.... my stream

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Elite Warlord Sorc.... my stream

Psirebral
12.17.2012 , 02:06 PM | #31
No one is going to hit 5k with a turbulence. The PvE'r I was playing with last night was only able to hit a 5k with an adrenal and relic popped. It's also worth mentioning she primarily stacks power. That is one of the problems with TK, both Telekinetic Wave AND FiB overpower it. And as a 31 point talent, that is pretty pathetic.

whitroc
02.27.2013 , 09:42 AM | #32
[QUOTE=Psirebral;5593327]No one is going to hit 5k with a turbulence. The PvE'r I was playing with last night was only able to hit a 5k with an adrenal and relic popped. It's also worth mentioning she primarily stacks power. That is one of the problems with TK, both Telekinetic Wave AND FiB overpower it. And as a 31 point talent, that is pretty pathetic.[/QUOTI I normally hit 5k+ with it as long as tremors stacks are up. Granted, I was tuned more for balance at the time so my stats favored surge over alacrity. But Since i tuned my seconday stats towards telekinetics Its a bit less on operation bosses. 4.4-4.8k depending on tremors stacks. No adrenals, and i dont use clicky relics i dont like them. just EWH power relics.
However you are correct, tk wave usually hits harder, depends on the target(s) since tk wave is kinetic damage and not internal like force in balance or turbulance. If you havent checked out the public test server i recomend doing so. sorcs/sages hit like freight trains now
Nightypoo <Goof Troop>