Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ummm, I can't log into ANY imp toons

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Ummm, I can't log into ANY imp toons

bethanylilly
04.24.2018 , 06:44 PM | #1
All my Imps are on our guildship and I can't log into ANY of them. I was on them just a few hours ago and now, nada.
HELP!
Loli

iFenris
04.24.2018 , 06:53 PM | #2
A Guildmate has had this issue to the point it legit broke his game forcing him to reinstall.
And I also cannot access the guild Flagship. Are the instances to Flagships broken or something?

Ogreov
04.24.2018 , 06:54 PM | #3
Well at least i know it's not just me. I have been trying to go to my GS, but it wasn't working and crashing my game.. Woooo ..

Nightblazer
04.24.2018 , 07:21 PM | #4
The only work around I know is to submit an in-game ticket and ask your characters to be moved to the fleet. Ensure you list each character name and server.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

xordevoreaux
04.25.2018 , 02:42 AM | #5
Reposted from my post in the general forum covering this same topic:
Quote:
Last year, our flagship disappeared altogether, and CS said the problem was that someone logged out while on the flagship when the instance of the associated planet was being depopulated, and then when that instance went away, it took the instance of our flagship with it.

CS said the cure was to wait until the next scheduled server reset the following Tuesday. Sure enough, it was back after the weekly reset. So we were a few days without our flagship.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).