Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix it...

BearSwine
10.12.2015 , 12:32 PM | #1
Just fix this part of the game. I suggest firing everybody that had anything to do with GSF and the orginal "space combat" (though I think they already fired the orginals). Please make a decent space combat add on for the game. I know, you won't pay any attention to this, but I feel better for having vented. While your at it, try adding some customer service...my god, why am I stupid enough to keep giving you money; now I'm totally depressed. I knew I shouldn't have thought about this.

caederon
10.12.2015 , 12:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BearSwine View Post
Just fix this part of the game. I suggest firing everybody that had anything to do with GSF and the orginal "space combat" (though I think they already fired the orginals). Please make a decent space combat add on for the game. I know, you won't pay any attention to this, but I feel better for having vented. While your at it, try adding some customer service...my god, why am I stupid enough to keep giving you money; now I'm totally depressed. I knew I shouldn't have thought about this.
So, my first thought upon reading yet another thought-free ventilation of hot air like this was to rip it up, but it's likely coming from someone who just got blown up quite a lot and isn't happy about it.

Perhaps you should direct your brain functions to process the following information:

1. A lot of people like GSF, and play it quite often.
2. Most of those people will be happy to help you have a better game experience by improving your skills.
3. GSF isn't broken.
4. GSF requires patience and dedication to make the leap from 'new guy that blows up a lot' to 'experienced pilot who blows things up a lot.'

If you add all those up, you will note that the sum total of information is: "GSF is a good game that experienced players can help you get better at"

Try this (you can even copy and paste it, filling in the relevant information):

"Hi, my character name is [name] and I fly on [server name]. I'd like to improve at GSF, is anyone willing to help me?"

That's all it takes.

Despon

Telos
10.13.2015 , 01:07 PM | #3
why you gotta go and **** up this guys nerdrage, despon?

not cool, bro... not cool.
SOONERS

ALaggyGrunt
10.13.2015 , 01:49 PM | #4
Not broken? Tell that to a full bar of ships without primary weapons.

For all we know, that's what he's complaining about, but probably not.

Mintas
10.13.2015 , 05:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BearSwine View Post
While I can appreciate a decent nerd rage like anyone else, "fix it" is not a solution. At least suggest something as a solution...
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."
George S. Patton