Cartel Points Don´t Show

DiogoMateus

Hey, I just bought 35 Euros worth of Cartel Points (5500), but they don´t show up, and I've waited at least an hour. Is there a bug I don´t know about or something else? I really need some help with this and, with some luck, a solution.

Wait some time. Yesterday I got mine after like 1.5h Maybe You already got when I write this, just noticed.

Check status in Your payments on swtor.com, mine was OPEN for 1.5h

Edited by tummiswtor

Twice now I've attempted to purchase a small amount of coins, 250 CC. First on Steam and then directly through the SWTOR website. Neither is registering on my account, despite receiving confirmation of purchase for both transactions in my email inbox.

I hope this matter can be resolved soon, I was planning to buy the Remulus armour set before the flash sale ended.

Hi there,

I have bought the 5500 Cartel Coins as well and has not shown up in my account neither. Logged in and out multiple times but to no avail as well. Hope there can be a solution.

For me the same thing, in game I was told that it could even take several hours until something comes up. I looked on the internet to see if an answer can be found somewhere, what is going on now

Hi all,

Thanks for the different reports concerning the Cartel Coins bug.

Our team is currently investigating that. I'll update you when I know more.

Seems a bit egregious that this thread gets a response under 3 hours yet there is a thread with 235 responses all excoriating the Dev team for the horrendous design of the new augments that is yet to receive any comment on the trove of player feedback...

Seems a bit egregious that this thread gets a response under 3 hours yet there is a thread with 235 responses all excoriating the Dev team for the horrendous design of the new augments that is yet to receive any comment on the trove of player feedback...

Well, yeah, this is literally "I gave you my money and you haven't delivered on the product yet."

• 1 year later...