Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i don't understand this

Evangalion
03.23.2013 , 05:28 AM | #1
I don't understand this, i'm a sith inquisitor level 38 doing the temple quest where you have to protect whats his name while he opens the temple door. I get killed by a single measly droid and it completely boots me out of the class storyline instance. that doesn't seem right to me.

ZeroPlus
03.23.2013 , 05:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Evangalion View Post
I don't understand this, i'm a sith inquisitor level 38 doing the temple quest where you have to protect whats his name while he opens the temple door. I get killed by a single measly droid and it completely boots me out of the class storyline instance. that doesn't seem right to me.
That does sound strange. What is the name of the quest?
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Toasted_Coconuts
03.23.2013 , 08:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Evangalion View Post
I think I remember this quest, on Hoth correct? If you die it spawns you at the entrance of the instance, making you complete this section of the quest without dying. It is a difficult quest but I believe that is the way it is suppose to work.

Also I think Hoth is level 38-42, maybe your a few levels below, or your under geared? (Just thoughts)

Ryat
03.23.2013 , 09:29 AM | #4
Some missions will do that, requiring that you do the mission without dying. Its a pain but it can be done.

DarthMat
03.24.2013 , 07:51 PM | #5
The first 2 waves at the door where you solo arent too difficult. When you get the 2 strongs, try CCing 1 and killing the other.

Ghostbacon
03.24.2013 , 08:35 PM | #6
Are you a Sorc ? You should have a full 60 second CC you can use ( similar to Lift on the Consular Sage ) .

Wooker
03.25.2013 , 02:12 PM | #7
i just did that quest and first fought 3 rounds an was able to select the door.
Let The Wookiee Win

Refer To Me If You Want to Live! http://www.swtor.com/r/dSnBrM

SebastiaanZ
03.26.2013 , 05:23 AM | #8
Question, you did choose your advance class right?

(Just wondering since you said you were an inquisitor )

I had trouble with this mission too the first time I did it, I brought a guild mate and killed them. But yeah cc would be the best option with the strongs.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

VorKoom
03.26.2013 , 07:03 AM | #9
After the cutscene the game desummons Talos as your companion as he is now using the door, you DO NOT have to complete this part of the mission solo, before you attack the droids simply press 'N' and summon the companion of your choice, in my case Ashara, The droids are then fairly easy to defeat.