Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Giant freakin robot!

Jedi_riches
03.21.2013 , 03:43 PM | #21
Yeah it's just anoyed me, I was in a ops group fighting away and suddenly 1 hit and I am gone, respawn back to the med center but by the time I rejoined the group it had already fallen, so my quest did not even update. Cant be bothered to do that again until I am much higher (I am a level 25 commando)

sumuji
03.22.2013 , 05:08 AM | #22
I'm sure amny many people have tried to attack it solo including myself.

lineinfantry
03.23.2013 , 07:04 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by inknform View Post
My run-in with a WB happened on Voss...although you actually had to click on a node for him to appear. And me, being all curious, was like "oh look! A shiny object to click on!....oh sh-..."

DEAD
lol i did exactly the same bloody nightmare pilgrim and his doggy gave me a free heart attack

ImmortalLowlife
03.25.2013 , 07:24 AM | #24
Ok, so I got with a group over the weekend & we took out "the first". It was cool, but after it was over & I hit greed for my share of the Purple gear drops my level 16 Sith assassin didn't get SQUAT! But I noticed a couple of higher level players (one was 46 & one was 50) got everything. I know they won "greed" rolls, but I was like WTH?!? Is this typical? & tell me they gonna do something to make the rolls fairer. Next time I'll just "Need" tha armor I wanted....

#drops mic & continues to yell at the screen 2 days later...
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Joesixxpack
03.25.2013 , 07:44 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by inknform View Post
My run-in with a WB happened on Voss...although you actually had to click on a node for him to appear. And me, being all curious, was like "oh look! A shiny object to click on!....oh sh-..."

DEAD
Hehe. First time in the Dune Sea on Tattooine I came across the interesting looking skull. "Hmmm... That doesn't sound like a trap, and the dead bodies all over the ground can't be significant, obviously I should click this thing."

Stomp stomp stomp > Backhand > "Holy crap"

10 toons and more than a year later in Section X I'm killing mobs for a daily and saw Dreadtooth passing by in the distance. A minute later my companion does an AOE and I hear a subtle noise, pan camera 180, and Dreadtooth is bent forward staring at my toon from about 5 ft. away.
Rawrrrr > Smack > "I must be a slow learner"