Mandalorian Boss in The False Emperor

Just a quick question.

What attack do you absolutly need to interrupt as a tank?

Nothing really. Maybe just the flame sweep if all the group is close to the boss but in reality the boss itself does pitiful damage outside of the jump he does (which can't be avoided).

Flame Sweep to save that 15k Sentinel that's too dumb to do it himself.

If he is Watchman/Annihilation then that Sentinel/Marauder should be ashamed of himself and never allowed to play that adv class again. Not only you get reduced CD on the main disruption ability but force leap has a lower cooldown and can be used for targets at 0m. So in fact he gets 2 ways to stop that attack.

~signed by a very worried Marauder!

Maybe I and EVERY group I have ever done this with is doing it COMPLETELY wrong but what about the warship missiles and charging electro...?

I was told very early that these two abilities are the ones that NEED to be interrupted and that Flame sweep is meaningless. And again EVERY group I have done this FP with in SM and HM agree because they do not interrupt flame sweep.

Maybe I and EVERY group I have ever done this with is doing it COMPLETELY wrong but what about the warship missiles and charging electro...?

I was told very early that these two abilities are the ones that NEED to be interrupted and that Flame sweep is meaningless. And again EVERY group I have done this FP with in SM and HM agree because they do not interrupt flame sweep.

You shoot down the ship with the big guns. People generally just fail to interrupt in general, hence why flame sweep is left.