Quitting in middle of WZ and consequences

Bolo_Yeung

I blame parentsI believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant."

- Martin Luther King .

First Caeliux, you used and you have abused the word of "n i g e r " when you were a racist child.

Caeliux no matter what you're going to say now.

You think like the majority of people its a racist word.

Martin Luther King used the word: n i g e r. When he received the nobel price he used the word of "n i g e r" many times.

Check Youtube or Googles for more informations before coming here in the forum with sentences that you Caeliux don't understand or copy past from.

You Caeliux like many other people accused as racist to use the word: "n i g e r"

But Marting Luther King used that word many times when he recieved the nobel price.

Caeliux go more to school instead of trolling here.

Go to school to learn more about hystory. But again Caeliux you are guildmaster.. of something lol

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caeliux you are SO obsessed with tules :) Tell us more about you chilhood, have you been beaten from any of your parents that you want rules that suits more for hackers than for human players?

Really boy.

Caeliux. You dont have a single clue what's going wrong in games. Maybe because you are cheating.

Caeliux, son, answer to your daddy: do you want catsup in your troll horsemeat burger son?

You have some serious issues my child.

PS. Quitters deserve a deserter buff.

You have some serious issues my child.

Tell us more about your cildhood Caeliux, show me on the doll.

Do you feel frustrated because you cannot use bot programs to cheat in SWOTR?

Caeliux have i said something you cannot reply because you dont have any counter-arguments or you did you just go to sleep because its getting late for a trouble maker or a troller like you? Edited by Annuk

Caeliux you are the guildmaster of... nothing. Shame on your guild :(

You have a complexe of inferiority wanting such rules :(

You must had a bad childhood Caeliux, i really feel bad and sorry for you :(

/warm hugs Caeliux :)

(honest there)

Anyone who thinks that implementing punishments for people playing a GAME is seriously in need of a break. Go get some air, assess your life, and find something else to do. IT'S A GAME, get over yourself.

I know that a lot o ppl dont have fun if other player are not so good like them i know that we pay but i know too that alot playes live WZ and i loose because a lot of time i have 2-3-4 less ppl in my team !!! !Quitting must be punished i dont know how butt it should :mad::mad::mad:

Anyone who thinks that implementing punishments for people playing a GAME is seriously in need of a break. Go get some air, assess your life, and find something else to do. IT'S A GAME, get over yourself.

I am always calm and collect, I am the zen of life.

PS. People need punishment for quitting warzones, leaving a mess for others to clean up is unsportsmanlike.

PS. People need punishment for quitting warzones, leaving a mess for others to clean up is unsportsmanlike.

Not knowing how to play, or not even bother trying, and not listening to those that try to inform on how to play and expect them to carry you is unsportsmanlike.

I would like to punish these individuals.

Edited by DariusCalera

Not knowing how to play, or not even bother trying, and not listening to those that try to inform on how to play and expect them to carry you is unsportsmanlike.

I would like to punish these individuals.

The world isn't perfect, and either is people.

Having a standard to expect perfection is asking too much, and quitting warzones over it is being a child instead of a adult.

People need to get a grip and stop being egotistical when it comes to games, suck it up and stop piling backfill where people log into already in session games.

Not to mention other people have to pick up the slack because of the quitter, which isn't sportsmanlike.

Edited by Caeliux

The world isn't perfect, and either is people.

Having a standard to expect perfection is asking too much, and quitting warzones over it is being a child instead of a adult.

People need to get a grip and stop being egotistical when it comes to games, suck it up and stop piling backfill where people log into already in session games.

Not to mention other people have to pick up the slack because of the quitter, which isn't sportsmanlike.

No one that has posted has said anything about expecting perfection, just a certain level on competency. If that competency is not met, and they leave, that is not against them. It's against their team mates that are not willing to learn, try, listen to advice, or approach the level of competency that is expected.

Right now, the one being egotistical is you.

People also have to pick up the slack for the same reasons that I stated. You claim that it is not fair for you to pick up the slack for quitters, I say it's not fair to pick up the slack for those that don't try.

Oh, and you have yet to provide and hard facts as to why the system is broken. So far, it has all been opinion and while you are entitled to one, an opinion is not a fact no matter how hard you want it to be one.

No one that has posted has said anything about expecting perfection, just a certain level on competency. If that competency is not met, and they leave, that is not against them. It's against their team mates that are not willing to learn, try, listen to advice, or approach the level of competency that is expected.

People also have to pick up the slack for the same reasons that I stated. You claim that it is not fair for you to pick up the slack for quitters, I say it's not fair to pick up the slack for those that don't try.

Oh, and you have yet to provide and hard facts as to why the system is broken. So far, it has all been opinion and while you are entitled to one, an opinion is not a fact no matter how hard you want it to be one.

Well you and others believe in quitting and being childish, I believe in being a adult and taking pride in it.

Quitters with excuses deserve no sympathy from me, and also quitters don't want me to put them on blast about being a lazy bum.

Throwing tantrums when things don't go the way it was suppose to don't win games, actually puting effort in and sticking it out does.

I'll quote a Hall of Fame coach for ya, see if you get what he means,

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merly what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quitters show bad lazy habits, and others pick up on it.

You are judged by the actions you show, remember that.

The Devs currently endorse leaving WZ's when you want. As such, there are currently no penalties for leaving WZ's at any time. It is already in the game and WAI unless someone has some info about a Dev stating otherwise?

One "could" conclude that the Devs disagree with you Caeliux. :p

I'm very sorry if this gets in the way of your crusade, sir.. ;)

Might I suggest you re-allocate all your resources to the MacroGoblin epidemic? Erradicating this vermin could be your new top priority and fill any void this loss may leave? Plus, goblins are ugly and we don't need that kinda ugly here. :D

The Devs currently endorse leaving WZ's when you want. As such, there are currently no penalties for leaving WZ's at any time. It is already in the game and WAI unless someone has some info about a Dev stating otherwise?

One "could" conclude that the Devs disagree with you Caeliux. :p

I am afraid your right, it don't mean they made a smart move either.

They actually mad a big mistake not puting in rules, cause now I and others that care deal with kids that quit games. :(

Edited by Caeliux

Nearly half of the warzones it looks like it:

Enemy gets 2 turrets or goals or advance fast... and 2,3,4 people quit. Another are joining. They quit too, cursing for joining lost WZ ... etc. So, maybe add a penalty for quitting warzone in middle? Like 10-15 minute ban for entering another warzone?

I understand that people does not want to play when they're losing due to incompetent team (sometimes I have the urge to quit as well). Quitting in middle, though, severely cripple the rest of the team.

I don't usually quit but if I know I'm up against the same bubble stun smash monkey derp squad and my team has no premade on it then I'll bail. Got to get the weekly done, not interesting in helping some lamers farm their FOTM merit badge.

I see your point and you are free to stick around in any warzone, no matter what the outcome. However, where is the fun in being smashed to oblivion within seconds each and every time you and/or teammates attempt to capture an objective? That may be fun for you and that's fine, but it's not fun to me nor is it fun to some others. Everyone is different.

That is kinda what it boils down to. I entered a game of voidstar halfway through. We were on the attacking round, the enemy got all the way to the end before I joined. I'm fighting in the fray and I can immediately see what's wrong - our people suck. They can't peel. They aren't doing enough DPS. The heals are weak. And we're getting rofl stomped by a pre-made that is filled with derp-smashers.

I stuck around to the end but one guy at one point was like "Guys, if we communicated better we could win this." No, you couldn't. And sometimes I can tell in the first fight or even before the fight starts that there is no way we are going to win - just based on how badly geared our guys are and how poorly they are able to handle themselves in a fight.

Sometimes, your team just sucks.

As a sidenote - in that match I joined halfway I played a hybrid tank juggernaut and finished with 2nd top damage. With only half the game time...

Edited by dcgregorya

Caeliux, you haven't said or gave us strong arguments... for what you wish :(

But... you are very important in game, since you are guildmaster of something :)

We are cleaning up for you and we are carrying you in warzone Caeliux :)

Sadly you don't show any improvements when we see you in warzone, you show and repeat the same mistakes everytime :(

You make suffer your team :(

You deserve a ban debuff Caeliux :(

Caeliux you must have a problem... tell us more about it Buddy. show me on the doll what your father did to you before you edit any of your posts. It will release you. Don't hold it Caeliux share it with us boy.

+1 there, I agree with you like most majority of people doing PvP.

Well you and others believe in quitting and being childish, I believe in being a adult and taking pride in it.

Quitters with excuses deserve no sympathy from me, and also quitters don't want me to put them on blast about being a lazy bum.

Throwing tantrums when things don't go the way it was suppose to don't win games, actually puting effort in and sticking it out does.

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merly what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Caeliux. we say in english: "an adult" not "a adult"

Just Watch your grammar. I am not and we are not racist like you Caeliux.

Learn to be tolerant with people's ideas like we are with yours but we don't agree about what you said.

It's not because people don't agree with what you have in your twisted mind that people are all wrong.

Caeliux you are forcing people here to respect and tolerate your opinions.

Learn to respect and tolerate people first and people will respect you Caeliux, it doesn't go your way. people will not agree with such attitude you have here in this forum :(

You are not respecting people because they have different ideas than yours Caeliux, it's lack of tolerance my son,

Caeliux, what you are doing here in this thread, it's a form of racism that you have been taught not to do from school son.

But you Caeliux don't respect or tolerate people ideas when they are more right than you Caeliux.

You said to be someone calm, but you are just being so nervous that you make grammar mistakes.

Have we said something that have hurt you Caeliux?

-John Wooden

Once again, you have posted nothing but opinion about the topic and nothing that comes anywhere near being a fact or a cohesive argument about why quitters deserve a debuff.

Caeliux. we say in english: "an adult" not "a adult"

Learn to be tolerant with people's ideas like we are with yours but we don't agree about what you said.

It's not because people don't agree with what you have in your twisted mind that people are all wrong.

Caeliux you are forcing people here to respect and tolerate your opinions.

Learn to respect and tolerate people first and people will respect you Caeliux, it doesn't go your way. people will not agree with such attitude you have here in this forum :(

You are not respecting people because they have different ideas than yours Caeliux, it's lack of tolerance my son,

Caeliux, what you are doing here in this thread, it's a form of racism that you have been taught not to do from school son.

But you Caeliux don't respect or tolerate people ideas when they are more right than you Caeliux.

You said to be someone calm, but you are just being so nervous that you make grammar mistakes.

Have we said something that have hurt you Caeliux?

Um....it's actually idealism and not racism. There is a very big difference between the two.

Edited by DariusCalera

I started shaving my face today and decided to quit half way through, I got lazy.

I took a pic of my half shaved face http://mudhead.uottawa.ca/~pete/beard.gif, I am going to keep it this way.

I know this one guy that started building a house, and he quit half way through.

I remember this one time I started cleaning the house, and I quit half way through and waited for my roomates to clean the rest of my mess.

I got this 2002 dodge durango, I think I might wash it today, but only do half of it that way it looks somewhat clean.

I hope my team the Pacers start a game, and soon as the other team starts playing well my Pacers quit the game and sit on the bench till the next game.

I am racist vs Quitters, your right.

I despise lazy bums, and will call people out no matter what.

If you can't handle it, too bad.

Edited by Caeliux

It's sad to see how badly this thread has degenerated. Come on, people. :mad:

Let's deal with an essential truth: Whether you agree with it or not, the system allows penalty-free warzone drops, because EAWare believes it will cause the least headache. They are likely correct in this assertion.

Here's another: There will be no penalties introduced, beyond what is already there (namely, leaving the 'safe zone' before you get kicked, just like the annoying red splash statement tells us). This means there will be no kind of deserter debuffs. That would have too much potential negative consequence to EAWare's bottom line.

Everything EAWare does is for the money. This is not a bad thing, they are a for-profit entity, after all. Profit means doing what they think will attract/retain the most sources of revenue. Regardless of what any of the rest of us think about the ethics of dropping from a warzone, EAWare allows it because they (rightfully, I bet) believe that to do otherwise will jeopardize the revenue stream.

Present your opinions, one way or the other, but realize a deserter debuff is never going to happen. Too many potential problems that EAWare simply does not want to deal with.