Honor Duel Round 3: Mission Vao vs. Doc

Welcome to the Honor Duel! Based on the classic Mandalorian tradition of the dueling ring, these fights will not include any Jedi–Force sensitives need not apply! The rules are simple: survive! Our next combatants are ready to enter the ring:

Mission Vao: The scrappy little girl from Taris, Mission Vao was an exceptional fighter for her age, and owned her own weapon, a modified vibroblade. She was also proficient with blaster use. She was a stealthy fighter, more capable at using a stealth field generator than perhaps any other member of the Ebon Hawk's crew.

Archiban "Doc" Kimble: A doctor from Balmorra, Doc was a member of the resistance, and he was proficient with a blaster pistol. Like Vao, he wore lighter, more flexible clothing, as befitted a medic who spent more time helping people than hurting them.

Battle Skills:

Mission was proficient with a blaster pistol and vibroblade, but her primary advantage in a fight would be her small size and her agility, as well as her determination. If she could avoid an opponent's attack, she would easily be able to wear them down and take them out.

Doc was not a deficient fighter, despite his medical skills. He was, in fact, an exceptional fighter, following the Hero of Tython and acting as their medic and a as a backup fighter, using his blaster to hit an enemy in surgically precise bursts.

Gear:

Mission always carried a stealth field generator, as well as her personal vibroblade, but she also used blasters often, and was skilled with both. She shunned heavier armor, as it hindered movement, her primary advantage in combat, instead wearing light clothing such as vests and leather pants and boots.

Doc carried full array of medical tools, and a blaster and scattergun. His clothing was lightly armored, as he needed to be able to move quickly as a medic, but he also had to protect himself from Imperial assassins and soldiers, since he was a member of the resistance.

Who will win?

he can though use medpack or heal it though kolto, not instant but overtime

Exactly how long is this battle going to last? One headshot and it's all over, for either of them.

Edited by Aurbere

I do enfavor both but since i havn't played Jedi Knight yet...I'll go vote for Mission Vao because i played Kotor 1 on my Xbox long ago.

I imagein her victory is through means of Stealth. Doc would never see it coming as she uses her Critical Strikes with Stealth bonuses that takes most of Doc's health before he has the chance to react to his healing skills. As Mission pulls out her double pistols to do Sniper Shot in quick pace,Doc falls right before he could inject Med-Pac/Koltos to himself! :wea_07:

Assuming Mission Vao goes into melee, Doc's can withstand the strikes because of Endurance and Military training not counting his ranged defense either.

On the healing Doc can cure himself during the whole fight, a head shot can be dodged or blocked by armor (head)

Doc has also medium armor against ranged attacks I assume

Edited by ZahirS

I'm ready to announce a winner:

With their clothing hardly protecting them, only a few shots would take down one of the combatants. However, due to his medical training, it is likely that Doc can both avoid and heal any minor wounds he receives, and his combat training from the resistance would likely provide the means to win. Thus, Archiban "Doc" Kimble wins this round.

Stay tuned for the next round!