Looking for family oriented, late night PST guild. Gamer Dad needs a new home

Sibakero

Hi there!

With the looming possibility of BW canning APAC servers(I seriously hope they don't, there's a petition going, please sign if you haven't! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/keep-apac-servers-for-swtor-available-and-merge-them-into-1/signatures.html), I'm currently looking for a Guild on this server that does Ops or are most busy during the hours of 10pm PST-1am PST(AEST 3pm – 6pm AEST, 5pm NZT – 8pm NZT). I don't have any toons past level 10 on any of the APAC servers actually as I was and still am part of a great guild on a NA server since early access and still having a blast at SWTOR. But with a change of work schedule, it really messed up my time running with the guild, and I miss doing content with groups of players/freinds.

I'm a 30 something Dad, Casual(used to be Hardcore before I settled down, lol) player, friendly, responsible and mature, and I love making red bars go up(got sick and bored of DPS in WOW, switched permanently to Healing/Tanking when burning crusade came out) to bits. Been an MMO player for more than 10 years. I love both PVE and PVP aspects of MMO's, though I tend to favour PVE, but not so bad myself in PVP ;) And keen on trying out RP full time. I'm not much of a crafter though, and I'll usually just craft whatever my toon needs for end game, as I don't have the luxury of time. My Ops experience is that I've done everything but HM TFB(dread guards onwards) and NiM EC, as you can only go so far with PUGging, and I have been PUGging for quite some time now. I'm not into drama and have never started any drama in all my MMO years, though I've witnessed my fair share ;D

Looking for any guild to hang out with during those times, it doesn't matter if it's Republic or Empire, as I have experienced both sides and they're both fun. (though leaning towards Empire, lol). The only thing is that I'll need to level a toon to 50, unless there's Character Transfers on the way. :)

Thanks for reading! Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...