*** Happened to my Ship?!

SkybladeDarkstar

This is the live servers: what you had before was only on the test servers. You should have started today with 1 StarGuard and 1 NovaDive.

EDIT: And if you were a subscriber on November 1, you should get 1 Quarrel.

Edited by Bstr

Yet I still have two of both of the other ships I have unlocked.

If you're not supposed to have more than one, why do they even HAVE numerical counters? There's a little purple "x2" right beside the ship icon on both of the other ships. Originally, it was on all 3, now it's not there on my Star Guard.

EDIT: Is that actually not a counter, but maybe a "rested" type boost? If so, SOMETHING needs to explain that.

Edited by SkybladeDarkstar

Yet I still have two of both of the other ships I have unlocked.

If you're not supposed to have more than one, why do they even HAVE numerical counters? There's a little purple "x2" right beside the ship icon on both of the other ships. Originally, it was on all 3, now it's not there on my Star Guard.

I dont know if its just me, but you're starting to confuse me :t_confused:

Anyway I suggest that you send Customer Support either an ingame ticket, post this problem on the CS forum, or call them up. Hope it gets fixed soon. ;)

That's the marker that you're getting double requisitions (up to 500). It'll reset daily per ship.