.jaesca wilsaem

.leusenant pierce

.broonmark

the story will follow up right after the dread palace operation

Prologue

Clydetropsblue Maya vaslate gray

lord hargrevorange marrred

Wrathdoverblack vowrawnindigo

As Clydetrops returned from the dread palace, hargrov and maya va were waiting for him. the maddness is gone, I can feel it. I CAN FEEL IT.The dread masters are dead, all of themThe dread guard are falling back,we should target any surviving clusters. Then to celebrate, Maya You... were inside. What was it like? Were you tempted to live as a union of fear without mortal inhibitions? They wanted to break me and to mold me. But I would have been powerful and chained by responsibility.Find a planet somwhere and forget this all. We're also getting strategic updates from Darth marr. Border sectors where he needs reinforcements. And so the bloodshed must continue. At least those cancerous sith are gone. The empire is a healthy body once again.What are your last orders before we depart from oricon? The dread fortress and palace are all yours. Take the dread guard if they surrender and build what ever you like. Now maya, there is much work that needs to be done, and are friend here has even more to offer. Hargrew looked at the dread palace as he said those words. Clyde then departed to the imperial fleet.

Meanawhile in the dark council chambers, Darth Marr and Wrath dover were talking about the empire's finest heroes. 1st they congratulated Wrathdover (emperor's wrath) for defeating Baras and Malgus, next they talked about the champion of the great hunt, then Darth Nox, finally clydetrops (former cipher nine). I am starting to get concerned about cipher nine. How so? He's been getting more withdrawn lately. Up to the point that we no longer know where he is most of the time. The only other people in the dark counsel chambers beside marr and wrathdover were vowran and ravage the rest were on missions. These are desparate times; we will summon cipher nine whenever he is needed.I know he is up to something. Jaesca, my apprentice suspests it. Actually, Wrathdover does have a point. What do you mean? Cipher nine has been very secretive over where he will be and what he is doing at the moment. That is very suspicious indeed. That does not however provide an excuse to turn our backs on the war. If he does threaten the empire in any way then he will be eliminated. Case dismissed. As the dark council left, Wrathdover pondered what cipher nine was up to.

Edited by BacaWicket