What abilities get spammed in SWTOR

Redcorn

That was the complaint I heard about Grav round, and the reason given for its nerf. But as I play other classes I find many such abilities falling into the 'SPAM' classification.

Stuns....seems to be good to hit it everytime it is up.

Lightning.....do sorcerer's do anything else?

Force leap.

PVP I find harpooning is big.

Snipers shooting of their big one shot round.

Gunslingers seem to always go to cover.

Him stealthers always stealth...interesting.

That was the complaint I heard about Grav round, and the reason given for its nerf. But as I play other classes I find many such abilities falling into the 'SPAM' classification.

Stuns....seems to be good to hit it everytime it is up.

Lightning.....do sorcerer's do anything else?

Force leap.

PVP I find harpooning is big.

Snipers shooting of their big one shot round.

Gunslingers seem to always go to cover.

Him stealthers always stealth...interesting.

Lightning they spam lightning yes but there are several different lighting skills. They have shock instant cast they have Force Lightining channeled skill. Chain Lighting cast time skill. also they have Affliction dot instant cast then crushing darkness with a proc from force lightning is instant cast. So most of the stuff you see sorc casting are different lightining skills or instant cast so it seems as they only cast force lightining a channeled skill.

Force leap cannot be spammed it has 15 second cd and a juggernaut can use 2 of them back to back once every min. so its not spammed.

Spam is using a skill and only that skill over and over and over and over because it doesnt have a cd has low resource costs hense the term spamable. Grav round-Tracer missle where spammable skills. That they nerfed to make BAD bounty hunter and troopers learn the rotation that GOOD bounty hunters and Troopers where already doing. This nerf only effects the Crappy 1 button spammer guys that thought they where good because they killed people spamming 1 button. Good bhs already where using the correct rotation and will still be good. But the crappy ones will truely show that they are crappy.