Stuck on Nar Shaddaa: No active quests?

InfamousAlkurin

Hello, I am by no means new to MMO gameplay or questing. I find myself in an odd spot on Nar Shaddaa after completing the quest of defeating Ako Domi. Upon completion of the quest(I.E. turning it in) I have no more quests available whatsoever.

I have been wandering around Nar Shaddaa for a while now looking for new quests but have not been able to find any, and therefore cannot progress in-game. Is there something I am missing? :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help. This is truly frustrating as I am a subscriber to the game.

The one with Ako Domi is the last quest in the Republic's planetary storyline (before the bonus series, which is available around lvl 30). However, you should check your journal - your class story leads you along the path you should go while leveling, and you should not be able to abandon it, so it should be there. If it isn't you should probably report the issue to Bioware. Edited by Darkelefantos

I feel like a total idiot for making a thread before actually checking my quest log... my class quest was unchecked for some odd reason although I do not remember doing so. Thank you for taking the time to reply!

-Sincerely,

A completely embarrassed ToR fanatic