Bounty Hunter Helmet

CthulhuRyleh

I am nearly finished chapter one in my bounty hunter's class quests. So far I am saddened by the lack of awesome looking helmets. Most of the helmets discovered so far are the helmets with the wide brim top (sorry I don't have a picture). I am just wondering if after chapter one I can expect some more bad *** helmets you know fett style!

I am nearly finished chapter one in my bounty hunter's class quests. So far I am saddened by the lack of awesome looking helmets. Most of the helmets discovered so far are the helmets with the wide brim top (sorry I don't have a picture). I am just wondering if after chapter one I can expect some more bad *** helmets you know fett style!

When you reach Taris, you get a T-visor helmet through a world quest. Also, the flashpoint "Boarding Party" has a nice helmet. Around level 33 you should have a nice helmet.

There are 4 cool looking helmets for the bounty hunter in this game. All are required level 40+. They resemble Jango and Bobba and Mandalorians. Srry i cant post a link with the screenshots of them, but overall you can look awesome end game as a bounty hunter, if you get the right pieces :)

Yeah, in the early levels you'll have to suffer through some pretty bad helmets. The first real one you get is at the end of Ch 1 if I remember correctly. It almost looks like a fly's eye as it has so many red dots over it and I never really cared for it, but its still better than the ones before it.

Around level 40 and just below that you start to see the cool ones. I know there is a nice looking one you can buy at Hoth for commendations, and another good looking one you can buy at the PvP vendor in the fleet, although for that you do have to be level 40 to wear it. So, yeah, suck it up with the knowledge that you'll look like a ****** the higher up you get, have no fear.

• 4 months later...

Seeing as how most of the Endgame (or eldergame as BW seems to want to call it) Helmets from Ops is rather meh in terms of looks, (hate the fin on the Tionese/Columi/Rakata) the only one that's decent is maybe the Black Hole one and perhaps the War Hero hear/gear.

What other cool Helmets that you guys are equipping for aesthetic reasons? I'm thinking of going with Hutt Cartel Helmet which I think would suit my Cyborg BH quite well and would be something slightly different.

• 2 weeks later...

The helmet that is most similiar to the npc mandalorian helmets is this.

http://www.torhead.com/item/5tr9cgG/rd-17a-hellfire-helmet

look it up in the GTM.This is the helmet that you can see on the mandalorian on my avatar.It was my favorite helmet for a long time.

Another similiar but a little different is http://www.torhead.com/item/bgoGDY4/unwavering-powertechs-foundry-helmet

from boarding party/foundry.

From 40 lvl upwards you start getting the Jango/Bobba Fett type of helmets.

Edited by Kaedusz