Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

New Stronghold this year?


kaitoichika's Avatar


kaitoichika
06.20.2016 , 09:33 AM | #21
my top 5 are:
5 the starting planets (all of them)
4 something from KOFTE
3 makeb
2 voss
1 aldy

Capella's Avatar


Capella
06.20.2016 , 02:17 PM | #22
I'm suspecting we won't get anything before chapter 16 in July. I'm still holding out hope we'll get one in 2016. Announcing a new stronghold to be released between the end of season 1 and the beginning of season 2 might be a great way to get people to log in and spend credits / CCs.

Anghkor's Avatar


Anghkor
06.21.2016 , 10:52 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Capella View Post
I'm suspecting we won't get anything before chapter 16 in July. I'm still holding out hope we'll get one in 2016. Announcing a new stronghold to be released between the end of season 1 and the beginning of season 2 might be a great way to get people to log in and spend credits / CCs.
Yes i think so too. Maybe we get the Gravestone as stronghold or a Odessen base. As i said in the last Cartell packs were many military stuff.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum!

Xina_LA's Avatar


Xina_LA
06.23.2016 , 03:06 PM | #24
I don't think I'd enjoy the Gravestone as a stronghold because there aren't any windows, except on the bridge.

Anghkor's Avatar


Anghkor
06.23.2016 , 04:53 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
I don't think I'd enjoy the Gravestone as a stronghold because there aren't any windows, except on the bridge.
who wants to have windows!? you just need someone who cleans them!
Sic vis pacem, para bellum!

diablosblack's Avatar


diablosblack
06.25.2016 , 09:06 AM | #26
I believe that SHs will become more popular if we were given the choice on where we want our Strongholds. For example, just pick a planet of your choosing. One on Ziost, Manaan, Oricon, Hutta, where ever you want one. I personally would really like a SH on Oricon.

SRGsh's Avatar


SRGsh
06.25.2016 , 12:20 PM | #27
I would like a personal dreadnought like guild's one. Actually I will be really happy just with exactly the same dreadnought but my own. And preferably with the same travel options to any planet. Of course without orbital bonus.

Anghkor's Avatar


Anghkor
06.25.2016 , 02:30 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by SRGsh View Post
I would like a personal dreadnought like guild's one. Actually I will be really happy just with exactly the same dreadnought but my own. And preferably with the same travel options to any planet. Of course without orbital bonus.
that would be nice yes...
Sic vis pacem, para bellum!

Icestar's Avatar


Icestar
06.26.2016 , 05:16 AM | #29
It would be awesome if they surprised us with a new stronghold after this season is done

Capella's Avatar


Capella
07.04.2016 , 08:36 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
It would be awesome if they surprised us with a new stronghold after this season is done
That would be great. Or I wish one was tied into the DvL event somehow. Maybe depending on which side wins determines which stronghold we get? Since they're Force-using companions, imagine if we got Tython/Korriban strongholds out of it. The winning companion's faction stronghold is free; the other one is buyable with CCs or creds.