Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition: Odessan Stronghold

Themanthatisi
11.09.2015 , 03:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Popular sometimes doesn't count. Yavin was barely mentioned in the forums about a new stronghold yet that was the one they gave us.
As much as I want Manaan, I would have to agree with this post....

Odessan does make sense with regard to the story unfolding.

However, not another one with way too much land, I would prefer a large structure without the need to go long distances to see the rooms. In reality, I would be happy with another floor added to DK, which, IMO is still the best SH in the game. It just needs to be a tad larger (a few more rooms) and a star ship hook.
Click HERE for FREE stuff in SWTOR, including 7 free days as a subscriber. For more information, click HERE.

justinsbuzz
11.10.2015 , 05:31 PM | #13
signed. want.

AbsynthXDraven
11.11.2015 , 02:59 PM | #14
/signed

Albertwang
11.19.2015 , 04:49 PM | #15
Amen and Manaan would be nice to boot too.

Solbeck
11.21.2015 , 12:59 AM | #16
I too would love an Odessan Stronghold.

dsmithson
11.21.2015 , 09:19 AM | #17
I love the feel and atmosphere of Odessan and Alderaan, so either would be good.

JediQuaker
11.22.2015 , 09:55 AM | #18
I like nature based strongholds too, but after spending umpty million credits on a Yavin 4 stronghold, I'd have to say I'm very disappointed in it. Yavin has lots of nice places to put statues, and other large objects, but it doesn't have enough rooms to put indoor stuff like a bedroom, or science lab, etc, like Tatooine does. And, what rooms it does have have no doors (makes for an odd bedroom) and poorly placed hooks.

So, if they do make a new Odessan SH, I hope it has a better layout than Yavin 4 - and doors!.

P.S. I also wish there was a way to sell your SH. I'd unload Yavin real cheap. I stripped all the decos out of my Tatooine SH - and deleted NS - only to now want to put most of it back in Tattoine.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

DarkAnnihilation
11.24.2015 , 03:54 AM | #19
I'd like this as well. Kinda disappointed in Yavin, the lack of doors is particularly concerning for a stronghold. Not much of a fortress if anything and everything can walk through the front entrance. Beautiful map great environment but you'd think adding blast doors would be a priority after moving in.

XiamaraSimi
11.24.2015 , 08:50 AM | #20
Problem with Odessan is your not supposed to go there until the kotfe storyline, if nothing else they wouldnt be able to put an "Exit to Odessan option " on it, unless they figured a way to flag it so you cant til KOTFE, amd it took them a year to fix SOR romance flags... just sayin...