Ultimate Star Wars trivia! *Plays classy music*

KyleSChen

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the original Meatbag?

easy,but i answered a question that was many pages behind ,by mistake,so this is designed as anti spam

Malak

Edit: obviously I let the one that got Sel's question get the next one.

Edited by tunewalker

I indeed would. ;)

That means I get a question, right? Let me come up with something, then...

EDIT:

New question:

In 7 BTC, the Mandalorian Blockade was broken by a fleet of Smugglers. Who are the 3 most famous members of this "fleet" (appearing/mentioned in SWTOR)?

Edited by Darkelefantos

That means I get a question, right? Let me come up with something, then...

EDIT:

New question:

In 7 BTC, the Mandalorian Blockade was broken by a fleet of Smugglers. Who are the 3 most famous members of this "fleet" (appearing/mentioned in SWTOR)?

Hylo Visz, Zale Barrows and Tyresius Lokai?

Ok, so, since my sub ends soon :(, I'm looking for someone to keep this forum up and running. You know, say when it's time for a new question and stuff like that. any volunteers?

Also, your turn Selenial.

Sucks that you're going dude, I'll volunteer to keep it going though.

Any plans on being back? Perhaps for 2.7?

Sucks that you're going dude, I'll volunteer to keep it going though.

Any plans on being back? Perhaps for 2.7?

My plan was originally to get a one-time two month sub then go preff, but I may come back some day. (and have my revenge!!!—No, I'm kidding.)

Anywho, I'm putting you in charge now, StarSquirrel. Keep this forum up, running, and secure. I trust you.

Edited by KyleSChen

My plan was originally to get a one-time two month sub then go preff, but I may come back some day. (and have my revenge!!!—No, I'm kidding.)

Anywho, I'm putting you in charge now, StarSquirrel. Keep this forum up, running, and secure. I trust you.

Hehe, We'll all back you up Star :p

This thread is awesome, not letting it die. Thanks Kyle, this is a really unique Idea that I'd personally never thought of!

As for my Question? Which scene, in which film, shows a ship almost identical to the Milenium falcon?

Hehe, We'll all back you up Star :p

This thread is awesome, not letting it die. Thanks Kyle, this is a really unique Idea that I'd personally never thought of!

As for my Question? Which scene, in which film, shows a ship almost identical to the Milenium falcon?

I think it's Revenge of the Sith, when the Tantive IV lands on Coruscant.