These are the Sith robes We want!

GavinPatterson

I saw another post about the gear 2.3 and what it may look like. Needless to say I was shocked. Its quite clear that you (bioware) have no clue what a sith truly looks like. Its very clear that you have no clue what to design and put in game.

Basics: We're dark monks that either focus on lightsaber combat, or the use of the force.

Keep that in mind while you look at these pictures.

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/gaius03/media/SithStalkerArmor-TFUUSE_zps8cb26f8b.jpg.html

also, if the link doesn't work just let me know I'm new to Photobucket.

So my point is you see blacks and reds. You can see a hood here and there. So please bioware - stop with the other things and return to what truly is starwars sith.

You may want to know I simply went to google and typed in sith. And that's how easy it is to find your inspiration!

Edited by GavinPatterson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see something like this taking place.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/zetch37312/MemeCenter_1359214778162_375_zps6a798c1e.jpg

Ha! High five to you sir.

In all seriousness, the natives are getting restless. The Cartel Market is apparently flexibly stocked per voiced demand, what sells vs. what's a dud, etc. Sales of the archetypal, classic plain black Sith robes would put all of Bioware's kids through college. Please, devs...sooner rather than later on this one.

I saw another post about the gear 2.3 and what it may look like. Needless to say I was shocked. Its quite clear that you (bioware) have no clue what a sith truly looks like. Its very clear that you have no clue what to design and put in game.

Basics: We're dark monks that either focus on lightsaber combat, or the use of the force.

Keep that in mind while you look at these pictures.

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/gaius03/media/SithStalkerArmor-TFUUSE_zps8cb26f8b.jpg.html

also, if the link doesn't work just let me know I'm new to Photobucket.

So my point is you see blacks and reds. You can see a hood here and there. So please bioware - stop with the other things and return to what truly is starwars sith.

You may want to know I simply went to google and typed in sith. And that's how easy it is to find your inspiration!

Disney owns that design now so good luck :p

I really like the look of plain black robes, I'd definately buy some. Same goes for Satele Shans robes, or rather, something similar in terms of aesthetics. I think her robes should stay exclusively her robes, I just want something similar (Others have also expressed this in other threads).

Not really, no. I'd like to see an outfit like Luke wore in RotJ and/or a set of robes that look like the brown & white/off white Jedi robes, but black robes and grey, red, or purple tunic and trim. And let Jedi wear them as well. I would wear all black on my Jedi. Luke did. Maybe not black and red or purple, but black robes and white or grey tunic and trim certainly.

+1

Actually I dont understand the designers strange notion that Sith should look like some middle-age fantasy setting evil knights with parts that are looking like witchcraft/nature. Sorcs gear look like some arthurian witch with venetian sunmasks or whatever... So NOT SW!

Or Chaos sorcerors ...actually a lot of end game gear seems closer to 40k than SW

I don't mind a lot of the armor sets. However, I absolutely hate the sea monster SI outfit. I don't know what they were thinking. SW can be crazy, and it can be odd, but it's always very minimalistic. So give us the crazy.

But for the love of the force, hit us up with some normal SI robes. I think everyone is thinking the Emperor right? I also love that first pick, that would be sweet as well.

All I heard from Jedi's was "Please add a plain hood down robe!!!" and now that they did add one, I hardly ever see anyone wearing it. Honestly, while I agree that variety is the spice of life, people obviously enjoy some of the more over the top designs as well, because I see way more people wearing those type robes.

All I heard from Jedi's was "Please add a plain hood down robe!!!" and now that they did add one, I hardly ever see anyone wearing it. Honestly, while I agree that variety is the spice of life, people obviously enjoy some of the more over the top designs as well, because I see way more people wearing those type robes.

That's probably due to the price - however I do see a lot of people wearing it, especially Sentinals and Shadows.

I'd actually have some companions in that set IF it was sold at a reasonable price.