Where is the Alderaan bonus series?

YoshiRaphElan

And what level is it? I've heard that the quest giver is not in the spaceport like everyone else, so do I have to go to the fleet to get it? I am on Balmorra and currently Level 27, so I wanted to know if I would get it any time soon or will it be later, after Hoth or Quesh. I know

Jace Malcom

is the primary quest giver, so as a trooper I am looking forward to meeting him. So any info would be great. :D

i could never find the quest giver on the fleet.

but on alderaan, go to the main building of the house you back. (for empire its thul, i can't remember what republics is) there is a room just off the main hall, there is also a quest giver there that will start the bonus series for you.

Organa for republic. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
At level 40, the NPC is active for the bonus series on the planet itself. If you're pub it's in house Organa, through the 2nd door on the left of the ground floor. If you're Imp, it's in house Thul, I forgot exactly where, you'll just have to search around in there. Level 40 on the dot, trust me. Edited by Strainge

• 11 months later...
For House Thul, enter the main house straight ahead from the spaceport, and take the first open door on the right. (First door on the left will be red barrier and unavailable). The hexagonal will be visible immediately; just go up the staircase and follow it round to meet the quest giver, Serjay Thul.

• 3 months later...

Forgive the necro, this was the first thread that popped up when I searched for the Alderaan bonus series on google.

For Imperials: In the Combat Training section of the Imperial Fleet, there is an NPC named Mistress Amaran. She's a level 40 Rattataki in a green dress. She'll start the bonus series for you.

Forgive the necro, this was the first thread that popped up when I searched for the Alderaan bonus series on google.

For Imperials: In the Combat Training section of the Imperial Fleet, there is an NPC named Mistress Amaran. She's a level 40 Rattataki in a green dress. She'll start the bonus series for you.

She's actually a breadcrumb that leads you to Lord Serjay on Alderaan. Technically speaking, HE'S the one that starts the Bonus series.

You can go to Alderaan directly, enter the Thul Palace, break right and pick up the request there directly, forfeiting his Rattataki slave in the process.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 4 months later...

I found this thread searching for it on Google too. Figured I'd be a completionist for a change with my current new character. I found this NPC on the fleet (my current level is 41) and the quest is not being offered. But I also haven't completed chapter 2 either, so I imagine you have to be the appropriate level AND have finished chapter 2, as someone suggested above.

I found this thread searching for it on Google too. Figured I'd be a completionist for a change with my current new character. I found this NPC on the fleet (my current level is 41) and the quest is not being offered. But I also haven't completed chapter 2 either, so I imagine you have to be the appropriate level AND have finished chapter 2, as someone suggested above.

Had you done what I suggested earlier, in the post below the one you quoted, you'd have noticed you can just ignore the Rattataki slave altogether.

It's amazing how people always go for the posts that offer the most complicated or plain wrong "solutions". Truly.

Edited by Darth_Wicked