I hate low populations

Heroic quests in the leveling process can be skipped. While they are fun and rewarding, they are not entirely required to level. My recommendation is do one of two things.

1. Reroll on a more populated server/faction

2. Join a leveling guild, there are a lot of players in these type of guilds not looking to rush to endgame but rather enjoy the ride and are the type of people that will group for such content. Remember, the heroic quests are repeatable.

You need to get yourself into a situation where there are likeminded individuals.

Heroic quests in the leveling process can be skipped. While they are fun and rewarding, they are not entirely required to level. My recommendation is do one of two things.

1. Reroll on a more populated server/faction

2. Join a leveling guild, there are a lot of players in these type of guilds not looking to rush to endgame but rather enjoy the ride and are the type of people that will group for such content. Remember, the heroic quests are repeatable.

You need to get yourself into a situation where there are likeminded individuals.

The low population problem is pretty significant. Not being able to find a group easily is an issue. The legacy system itself makes people not wish to give up their legacy and play on more servers.