Clone Wars: How will it end?

Beniboybling

With Season 5 on its way and Season 6 waiting in the wings (most probably the final season), i'm interested to know how people will think it will end. Will it be the same as the old series, ending where Ep3 begins? Or some way else? I'm not sure about this because I don't think lucasfilm is prepared to ret-con an entire episode, not to mention having a predictable plotline for the final, big finale. Also I'm not sure it would be fair to give the limelight all to Grevious, and leave Ashoka, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ventress etc. completely out of it.

Thoughts?

I really have no idea how it will end, but I'm enjoying the ride.

The main thing will be Ahsoka's fate. Obviously the happy, kiddy friendly ending would be that she survives somehow, but how then do they justify her absence in Ep3? If she lives into adulthood, wouldn't she be involved with the Rebellion? Questions questions :rolleyes:

I'd like to see a Dark Times show in the style of Clone Wars... though the live action show that may or may not ever happen could negate that...

With Season 5 on its way and Season 6 waiting in the wings (most probably the final season), i'm interested to know how people will think it will end. Will it be the same as the old series, ending where Ep3 begins? Or some way else? I'm not sure about this because I don't think lucasfilm is prepared to ret-con an entire episode, not to mention having a predictable plotline for the final, big finale. Also I'm not sure it would be fair to give the limelight all to Grevious, and leave Ashoka, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ventress etc. completely out of it.

Thoughts?

It should end where ep. 3 began. The Battle of Coruscant was the beginning of the end to the Clone Wars. Grievous had devoted a very large portion of the CIS fleet to that attack and they lost. And with the death of Count Dooku, the CIS had no leadership. The Seperatists didn't trust in Grievous to lead them. The battles after the Battle of Coruscant were mainly just the Republic routing the CIS forces. While the droid armies were still large, the battle of Coruscant hurt them.

So yes. End with an episode that leads up to ROTS. And there are plenty of ways to make it an exciting episode. It should be an episode that finishes the stories of certain characters and end with Obi-Wan and Anakin headed to Coruscant.

It should end where ep. 3 began. The Battle of Coruscant was the beginning of the end to the Clone Wars. Grievous had devoted a very large portion of the CIS fleet to that attack and they lost. And with the death of Count Dooku, the CIS had no leadership. The Seperatists didn't trust in Grievous to lead them. The battles after the Battle of Coruscant were mainly just the Republic routing the CIS forces. While the droid armies were still large, the battle of Coruscant hurt them.

So yes. End with an episode that leads up to ROTS. And there are plenty of ways to make it an exciting episode. It should be an episode that finishes the stories of certain characters and end with Obi-Wan and Anakin headed to Coruscant.

They could pull this off, as long as they don't try and make it too similar to the original episode, and try to include all the main characters (Anakin, Ashoka, Obi-Wan and maybe some other jedi council members) as for Ventress, I expect she'll be out of it at this point.

They could pull this off, as long as they don't try and make it too similar to the original episode, and try to include all the main characters (Anakin, Ashoka, Obi-Wan and maybe some other jedi council members) as for Ventress, I expect she'll be out of it at this point.

I think Ventress goes into a self-imposed exile before the end of the Clone Wars. I'm sure we'll see an end to her story in season 5 or 6.

I think Ventress goes into a self-imposed exile before the end of the Clone Wars. I'm sure we'll see an end to her story in season 5 or 6.

Don't know if your aware, but in some comic (haven't read it) she does exactly that, after a few other events. Maybe Lucasfilm will attempt to bridge a link to these events, or just ret-con it somewhat. Self-imposed exile does seem to be the way its heading though.

Don't know if your aware, but in some comic (haven't read it) she does exactly that, after a few other events. Maybe Lucasfilm will attempt to bridge a link to these events, or just ret-con it somewhat. Self-imposed exile does seem to be the way its heading though.

I actually did check that out and she does go into exile. Good thing too. I doubt Sidious would tolerate her presence in his Empire. Ventress has repeatedly tried to kill Dooku. Sidious would not allow that to occur in his Empire.

Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure TCW will end off to CW. Seeing that this series takes place between 2 episodes of CW.

On TCW's facebook page a new imagine titled "Who Will Fall?" with Sidious in the background on Mustafar is overlooking a ton of the main and side characters. Ahsoka is in it, along with Rex, Savage, and others, but we know an X amount of Jedi will be dead by the end of the season.

Edited by Eillack

I'm definitely looking forward to Ventress in the future, now she isn't a pawn of the Separatists Lucasfilm can explore her personality more deeply (already partly done in 'Bounty'), I like to see how she develops as a 'grey sith' if you like. She's quite unique in that way, definitely one of my most favorite characters in the series.

I'm definitely looking forward to Ventress in the future, now she isn't a pawn of the Separatists Lucasfilm can explore her personality more deeply (already partly done in 'Bounty'), I like to see how she develops as a 'grey sith' if you like. She's quite unique in that way, definitely one of my most favorite characters in the series.

Ventress isn't really a Sith anymore. She's the equivalent of Aurra Sing. Aurra was a Jedi (last I heard) but left the Order and is now a Bounty Hunter. She's no longer a Jedi so she can't be a grey Jedi. In Ventress' case, she was never really a Sith. She was a pawn and Sidious never planned for her to be apart of the new Order.