Cartel Market Gear, Investigators Armor

Odyseus

I have a question regarding the Cartel Market investigators armor. When I look at the picture it shows the armor having sleeves? However when I purchased the armor it just like the old half top hooded armor we already have access to? Can anyone tell me where or how I get the undershirt or whatever it is. I don't like the exposed belly look, I mean I do but to many people are already rocking that style. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I don't like the exposed belly look

Sounds like your character is female?

Unfortunately Bioware has "sexified" some of the armor so some of the pieces will have a different look when worn on a female. So as female, currently you cannot have some of the looks which males can have.

Some of the heavy armor in the game for example basically makes it look like your character forgot to get dressed and is just wearing a sports bra. :(

If you want your coins back, I don't exactly remember how the refund system works, but if you cannot get a refund in the game, I would recommend you to create a customer support ticket in the game, explain to them the problem, and ask them for a refund.

For future reference, in the Cartel Store, after you have selected the item, just above the button you press to buy it, there is a button you press to be able to preview the gear on your character. That way you can more accurately judge what it will actually look like.