New Companion-- Lana Beniko

LionStuntMaster

I know I'm not the only person thinking about it, but I was thinking it would probably be cool to have an extra companion for Empire Allegiance and maybe even Republic Allegiance, Lana Beniko could actually be a good companion, she can have her own romance, story and quests, not to mention she does need a little more spot light in SWTOR. Sith Warrior- Sith Inquisitor- mainly that would be nice to have an extra companion, though I do see the Pro's and Con's of making her a companion, it could work though.

May the Force be With You

Edited by LionStuntMaster

Please no. They shouldn't add Theron, Lana or even Jakarro as a new companion, ever.

Why? Because then the same thing will happen to them which has happened to the rest of the companions; they'll be completely discarded and forgotten once their companion story ends.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

While I would love some new companions to mix things up a bit, I'd prefer Lana be a major part of an ever evolving story. Companions don't seem to get that sort of treatment. The one thing I think they could change is how deep romances go with story NPCs. This peck-on-the-cheek, bye-see-ya business is exhausting. Maybe Bioware could add a series of letters that come at random from successfully romanced NPCs that update you on what they're doing while you're apart. That could be followed by a couple of short-but-sweet missions where you get to help them with something, have a moment, and be on your way. These would come long after the initial romance, mind you, to give the illusion of a lasting relationship. Or maybe... maybe I'm putting way too much thought into this and really need Shadowlands to come back online so I can kill those last 3 Stonerays.

Please no. They shouldn't add Theron, Lana or even Jakarro as a new companion, ever.

Why? Because then the same thing will happen to them which has happened to the rest of the companions; they'll be completely discarded and forgotten once their companion story ends.

I used to want Theron and Lana as companions but like the above is getting at, they would just end up standing around on your ship all day instead of being involved in the main story in future.

Guest FallenArcane
I really like the characters that were introduced through the new storylines, but I would rather them be kept as NPC's and still continue to have a role in the story content. If Bioware really wanted to, they can keep the romance options going for both Theron and Lana through the story, since it's not that different to the romance options we have for current companions anyway.

Sure, but only if they first repair her face. She looks like she has the flu, or was the victim of cheap plastic surgery.

This. Each time a flirt option popped up for her I did the Homer Simpson "Eeeeeeeew" shudder. Granted I like men, but I still can appreciate an attractive woman, and she is just so bizarre looking that I just can't comprehend what you guys (and so inclined girls) are so excited about/attracted to...

Her eyes especially its like a bad mockery of misundrstanding emo kids. Seriously drugs are bad mkay?

Sadly this too, I enjoyed Theron, but if he will just ignore my characters for three years after like all the other companions... :(

Sorry, Lana is now a major NPC Empire-side.

And finally this, yeah this kinda puts the kibosh on that idea, unless its like Dragon Age Inquisition and:

You support Cassandra, she becomes the Divine, then you talk to her and sje begs you to bring hervalong because she's so damn bored/tired of the politicing

Sure, but only if they first repair her face. She looks like she has the flu, or was the victim of cheap plastic surgery.
I agree it would be nice if she looked more like her art work. Its like they toned that way up. She looks like Michael Jackson with a cold. She looks better in the art work were it looks like it is makeup and not some disease. Her face also doesn't look as long and gaunt.

I can see why people want to liker her, but I just can't manage it. The voice actress does a good job. Do people close there eyes and picture that voice come out of the artworks face? I admit I forget when I hear the voice then it pans to her face and I jump a bit out of shock.

Edited by Sorwen

I always thought she would be good to use as a companion (Not sexually). But she and Theron deserve a little more back round story don't you think?

Mmm, Powerful in the force, he is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon to be Forgotten, You win.. or Die...

Though I do know how Lana does look like she smoked 2 full cartons of Cigarettes, I thought her abilities could be interesting and such, Theron he is kind of different, having Satele Shans son run around with you? **** yeah why not? We might as well add Revan as a damn companion too.

"Sinister Laugh"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Drayhar Legacy--- Fathass-Jedi Guardian Drayhar- Jedi Sage Drora-Scoundrel Ad'jen- Commando :sy_item:May The Force Be with You

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by LionStuntMaster

A common complaint I see is she'll just end up on your ship doing nothing. Well...what if she didn't? What if she was a companion but in her personal time she was off doing her own thing and if the story demanded she be away moving the world you'd just have to use another comp. I wish more companions worked like that. Edited by calypsissmexy

Nah, just give me Deefour's head to put on my ship droid... and allow him to use a blaster at least (the new companion blasters say they should work on ship droids after all). Now that would be vicious, don't forget his sadistic protocols, a little armor plating upgrade...

That would be nice!