List of all Datacrons

Almar

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to the OP this is the best and most accurate list of datacrons that I have seen. :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :);) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :p

these smilies are for you :eek::jawa_redface:

Why thank you! I am very glad my post has helped you so much!

Here's a list of Datacron Location Video Guides for both Republic & Empire, updated to Patch 1.2 (esp Nar Shaddaa & Corellia)

What are the Matrix Shards for?

Check here for guides on assembling them!

Good luck & Have fun! :D

Edited by AyinMaiden

OK... I don't care where or how to find datacrons, all I want to know is how to tell if you've missed a datacron. As Aussircaex had posted earlier (& no one responded), for every datacron you find you open a codex number ( # ) in your logs under datacrons. I'd like to know what datacrons are what numbers so I can trace which datacrons I've past up on each planet. For example, I noticed that on Korriban that for the 3 datacrons you find are numbered #15-17. What are the other datacrons numbered as please? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Quesh +4 Endurance datacron bugged? I click both the east and west panels but the force field never drops on the south entrance to leave the room before the poison gas kills me.

Edit - This datacron now requires 2 people to activate the east/west panels at the same time.

Edited by nToxiK
Update

• 3 weeks later...
Speechless on the amount of time and work put in on this. Thank you. You probably know that you have many appreciative players out here, but now more than ever, I for one am really thankful to see such dedication.

Has anyone else gone for the Willpower Datacron on Voss recently? I just went to the stair step area tonight and the final step before the cave is much higher and I was unable to get up on it. There also appear to be a lot of invisible walls around. I could not find a new path that I could get to. Hoping this is an unintended change.

Edit: Checked back today after the patch and was able to get up there fine. Not sure what was up last night if it was a temporary glitch or something buggy with my connection / graphics since I had also been seeing strange graphical artifacts that night. AMD Catalyst also had an update today and graphics seem normal today.

Edited by Vasala
updating my report

• 2 months later...

I have not read all the intervening posts, so it's possible someone has said this:

The first datacron you list (Alderaan, on the island), you don't need to take the lift. You can get it a lot easier by going down into the water, and climbing up one of the rocks. At a glance it looks like all the rocks are too high to jump on, but one of them is low enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hate to toot my own horn ... no, that's not right, I love tooting my own horn (figuratively, not literally), so I'm gonna do it anyway.

I my sig are two links regarding datacrons.

The first is a link to my YouTube channel -- DatacronHunter -- which has video guides in full-screen 1080p HD on how to get every datacron that is on a planet. No fancy noisy music or glittery intros and credits, just the facts and some helpful hints for people who have trouble with datacron hunting acrobatics and can't seem to channel their inner Lara Croft. There are also a few specialized ones like where to get your MGGS, Red Detonite Actuator and NVSCCS.

The second is an Excel spreadsheet on Google Docs you can download. It lists them by Galactic History Codex Entry, Stat and Bonus, Faction (Empire, Republic or Shared) whether they are "required" or "optional" by class, planet, zone on the planet, and finally a link to my related video on YouTube. So, it's a great way of keeping track of what datacrons your have, which you still need, and which you can forget if you want. If there is enough interest and feedback on my GMail account for it, I'll convert the Excel sheet to something that will work with Open Office.

Yes, I said all datacrons on the planets, the ones you actually do get Codex entries for. I haven't produced a +10 All Stats one yet because (1) there are enough of them and (2) there are some subtle differences between doing this on the Republic side versus the Imperial side, and I want to capture those.

(On the other link down there. Ever wonder how many augments were in the game, who crafts them, what stats they cover with what values and at what combat levels? Got a Google Docs spreadsheet for that, too. And if you happen to be on Prophecy of the Five and need one, I have all the schematics possible. Contact Allurbase (Pub) or Aecie (Imp).)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Is anyone else seeing on the Codex page for Alderaan that it lists a total of *seven* datacrons? I got all five before, so this is quite surprising to me. Is this a bug, or did BioWare actually add two more datacrons to the planet? Edited by Nichos_Ketra