defeat lieutenant kreshin on solo

gottaloveme

this toon is v. irritiating. She gets to a certain point and disappears only to respawn at the temple steps with full health. She throws everyone so far that we are all well out of the arena (?). I try to stay within those bounds and put my companion on passive to keep them with me; the flashpoint bot however keeps chasing everything. Is there any way of keeping him close? How do i keep them close so i can beat this hag and get on with the game?

Thanks

this toon is v. irritiating. She gets to a certain point and disappears only to respawn at the temple steps with full health. She throws everyone so far that we are all well out of the arena (?). I try to stay within those bounds and put my companion on passive to keep them with me; the flashpoint bot however keeps chasing everything. Is there any way of keeping him close? How do i keep them close so i can beat this hag and get on with the game?

Thanks

That's the final boss outside the Jedi Temple in the Tython Flashpoint, right? (In the Republic version, that is. In the Empire version, you get Master Dentiri instead.)

*She* doesn't throw your character. The *droids* throw you, and they give a big huge "tell" on the floor that shows the area of effect of their throw (that is, the area *from* which you will be thrown). Make sure as much as possible to fight the droids from the "inside" so they throw you across the arena rather than out of it. Or get out of the area of effect so that you don't get thrown. If possible, use a melee companion, and use the "passive" control to tweak the companion's position.

thank you both setokai and stevethecynic

I stayed right by the doorway at the top of the steps and that worked. I got past it. It wasn't that kreshin was kicking my *** just the respawn thing. But it's done now, we can flirt with Theron and we're off to Manaan and another flashpoint. :eek::p

thank you both setokai and stevethecynic

I stayed right by the doorway at the top of the steps and that worked. I got past it. It wasn't that kreshin was kicking my *** just the respawn thing. But it's done now, we can flirt with Theron and we're off to Manaan and another flashpoint. :eek::p

Glad we could help out