[Video Guide] Soloing Black Hole Heroic

I suppose you can have a cookie for that demonstration - nowhere near as impressive as it was when level cap was 50.

I would like to point out that it is soloable by any level 55 with good gear, I personally solo'd on each of my alts during the conquest week where doing black hole had some decent points.

This didn't use any stealth class.

Back in the day I used to solo with my assassin (50) who I have long since stopped playing, that was actually a challenge back then, those waves of adds on last boss could really mess you, if you didn't handle them right.

xD. I know it sounds vain and perhaps boastful to those of you who were on when wz's weren't separated by level (that was a riot). It's simply for new players who don't know their toon.

In that case, why not show them something that is actually a bit more difficult that uses more moves that {stealth} -> [sleep] -> Run?

Not to mention that considering your aim of showing new players what to do, this should go in the new player help section.

xD. I know it sounds vain and perhaps boastful to those of you who were on when wz's weren't separated by level (that was a riot). It's simply for new players who don't know their toon.

Actually I was implying that that link looks like VIRUS TIME, but maybe 1drv.ms is some sort of legit link-shortening site I've never heard of.

Actually I was implying that that link looks like VIRUS TIME, but maybe 1drv.ms is some sort of legit link-shortening site I've never heard of.

Everyone calm down. The OP has no bad intentions.

1drv.ms is Onedrive by Microsoft. The link is legit.

I remember one of my guilds shadow tanks dragging me there then soloing the whole thing while I sat in the lobby.

That was back at level 50 cap when shadows had better self heals.

It took a fair bit longer to solo the dam thing as a level 50 commando albeit BiS at the time.

Hmmmmmmm. Not the same BH4.

Edited by Gyronamics

In that case, why not show them something that is actually a bit more difficult that uses more moves that {stealth} -> [sleep] -> Run?

Not to mention that considering your aim of showing new players what to do, this should go in the new player help section.

I'm not sure if you meant more moves that {stealth} -> [sleep] -> Run? or if "that" meant then but I used Sneak (upper right Quickbar) on CD if needed. I'm new to forums so my apologies on the ill-placement of the thread.

Alas, as noted by Vodamin, I used Microsoft Onedrive (a sub part of Hotmail) to upload the video.

Lastly, Gyronamics: I definitely agree. My main was a heal spec sage when I level 50 was the cap. If I recall, our armor was probably 2/3 of what it is today (albeit BiS); definitely harder to solo back then.

All the daily planet heroics (I never do makeb staged weekly, so I don't know about those) are soloable by a 55 that has half a brain and any tiny amount of gear. Throw in a heroic moment if you're feeling lazy and it becomes a snooze fest.

Edit: Only Aurora cannon needs people and that's simply for the very end.

Edited by Hei_Atzfel

Edit: Only Aurora cannon needs people and that's simply for the very end.

Err. No. You need at least 2 to bypass the last gate, and even then you need to co-ordinate the strafe through.

I've been soloing the Republic H4 (Chasing the Shadow) since I had the full Tionese/Columi set (level 50, pre-2.0), but I needed to use the Heroic Moment to survive the final fight back then.

Edited by LilyJedi