Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

missile! missile! MISSILE!

silvershadows
12.30.2013 , 02:15 PM | #1
Shut up, Corso.
Zuhia
Empress of Dread
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

mr_sim
12.30.2013 , 03:32 PM | #2
isn't there an option to change NPC volume

TrinityLyre
12.30.2013 , 03:40 PM | #3
This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly!
Anastasie / Phytia The Bastion
Respected and Despised & Insert Guild Name Here
Check out my Galactic Starfighter Compendium and contribute!

Slivovidze
12.30.2013 , 04:19 PM | #4
I solved this by selecting Qyzen as my copilot. He speaks his gibberish, but it somehow gets lost in the fray.
I'd quote something here to follow the thread, but sadly I can't write that dialect he speaks in.

silvershadows
12.30.2013 , 06:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TrinityLyre View Post
This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly! This is how Jedi fly!

oh god, barrel roll with Nadia -.-
Zuhia
Empress of Dread
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

Armonddd
12.30.2013 , 06:48 PM | #6
UTINI!

Wish Blizz gave Bypass, I'd use him all the time.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Bleeters
12.30.2013 , 06:54 PM | #7
Personally, I found Forex's commentary to be the highlight of the entire game.

FOR FREEDOM.

silvershadows
12.30.2013 , 06:57 PM | #8
Well, on occasion Corso does say stuff that makes me grin...

"Like shooting banthas in a barrel!"
Zuhia
Empress of Dread
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

Gerfaut
12.30.2013 , 07:47 PM | #9
The funniest co-pilot by far, among those I have tried, is Guss Tuno. Unfortunately, his co-pilot ability is fairly useless (Lockdown, if I remember right). I once accidentally selected Guss as co-pilot by clicking on various companions between games to look at their abilities. One of the friends I queue with must have queued the group right after I clicked on Guss, which put him as co-pilot somehow. The queue popped immediately, I accepted it without checking my loadout, and didn't realize I had the wrong co-pilot.

I am usually pretty good at maneuvering tightly around satellites but somehow, in that particular game, I stopped boosting too late and crashed right into the satellite I was heading for at the start of the game. As my ship exploded, I heard Guss' voice saying "You said we wouldn't die!" and I just burst out laughing. It was so unexpected, since I wasn't even aware that I had him as my co-pilot. For the rest of the game, I was constantly laughing out loud at his comments. It turned out to be one of my most fun games ever, even though his ability was pretty worthless, and I had never intended to pick him in the first place.

I really wish there was a way to get different co-pilot abilities for any given companion. I would definitely slot Guss as co-pilot more often, just for entertainment value, if I could get Hydrospanner, Bypass, or Concentrated Fire as his co-pilot ability instead of Lockdown. Even so, I would advise anybody who has access to Guss (gunslingers and scoundrels) to try him out once, just for fun.

Helig
12.31.2013 , 03:53 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Armonddd View Post
UTINI!

Wish Blizz gave Bypass, I'd use him all the time.
Blizz is totally my fave Imp side co-pilot.

*Barrel roll* Blizz: "WHEEE! Ouch! Wheee!"
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie