Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSF and PvE

Bylinski
01.02.2014 , 06:23 PM | #21
And then again.
I'm not asking to remove GSF from the game, because it failed for ME. I'm pretty reasonable to realise that there're plenty of those who really like and even adore GSF. I just want to know (being sure would be much better) that I'll get new GROUND ops in half-a-year after previous like it was before.
Why? I've got several reasons, starting from wasting my time and money on doing nothing, because I've got nothing to do.

GooseGrims
01.02.2014 , 06:26 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bylinski View Post
And then again.
I'm not asking to remove GSF from the game, because it failed for ME. I'm pretty reasonable to realise that there're plenty of those who really like and even adore GSF. I just want to know (being sure would be much better) that I'll get new GROUND ops in half-a-year after previous like it was before.
Why? I've got several reasons, starting from wasting my time and money on doing nothing, because I've got nothing to do.
nobody is forcing you to play a game you have "nothing to do" in.

and who said there Ops dev team would get moved to GSF? you do realize that in MMO's they have different departments working on different aspects of the game rright? from bug fixes to class story to ops and now gsf.
◄█||||||||()█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Kain_Turinbar
01.02.2014 , 06:28 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Turajin View Post
If you don't like GSF at all, and since you don't like it you don't play it, why do you care wether it's PvP or PvE?

I hope they will get the AI right (there had been enough space combat simulators within the last 2 decades that prove that it can be done, so that whole "we can't get the ai right" is, from my point of view, just a lame excuse), because I would like GSF if it would be PvE. It's the PvP part of it that I totally dislike.
More like they can't get it right within their budget for the minigame/expansion.

Bylinski
01.02.2014 , 06:42 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by GooseGrims;7079392s
they have different departments working on different aspects of the game... from bug fixes to class story to ops and now gsf.
yeah, I know that. but it changes nothing. ops department gets an order and does what it's told to, right? and if the order is to create ops for gsf...
anyway, as well as I can see it only suggestions we've got...

GooseGrims
01.02.2014 , 06:49 PM | #25
yeah, I know that. but it changes nothing. ops department gets an order and does what it's told to, right? and if the order is to create ops for gsf...
anyway, as well as I can see it only suggestions we've got...
and that brings us back around to your assumptions, you still Assume that IF we get any pve content that it will be an ops, and if it was it would not be anything like the normal ground ops which is why it would fall on the new GSF dev team and not the Ops dev team.

again if there were a GSF ops it would not in anyway affect the ground game and instead reward things to be used in GSF weather it be cosmetics or components. they would not give this job to the normal Ops team and have the GSF team sit on there hands for 10 hours a day.

Bylinski
01.02.2014 , 06:59 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by GooseGrims View Post
and that brings us back around to your assumptions, you still Assume that IF we get any pve content that it will be an ops, and if it was it would not be anything like the normal ground ops which is why it would fall on the new GSF dev team and not the Ops dev team.
Just try to understand me properly...
If we get no GSF-ops or we get both GSF and ground one - so be it, I don't care. I am really afraid of getting GSF-ops INSTEAD OF ground ops.

GooseGrims
01.02.2014 , 07:05 PM | #27
Just try to understand me properly...
If we get no GSF-ops or we get both GSF and ground one - so be it, I don't care. I am really afraid of getting GSF-ops INSTEAD OF ground ops.
you do the same, read this very very slowly, the Ops team is still going to be working on Ops, while the GSF team works on GSF regardless if its pvp or pve focused. not sure where you get the idea that the team making and designing the ground based ops would do the GSF content.